29

Sofias pov

Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don't want to need at all.

The walls start breathing
My mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight
It ends tonight.

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain

The walls start breathing
My mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.

Now I'm on my own side

I was singing along to it ends tonight by American rejects while packing my suitcase for the next stop I heard a knock at the door.

-"hey Cameron " I said opening the door.

-"hey wanna go on a walk?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

-"sure"

He grabbed my hand and we left the hotel we walked and I saw a park in the distance.

I poked cam then sped off.

-"LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG" I shouted.

-"YOUR ON" he caught up to me. I felt two arms wrap around me spinning me around. He lay me on the grass gently. He hovered above me. I stared at his eyes. I could tell he was trying to stop himself from leaning in. I climbed out from under him.

I ran to the swings and sat on them swinging. He came towards me sitting on the other one.

-"did they call?" He asked.

I sighed

-"no" I said looking down.

-"don't worry"

-"Cameron it's been two weeks it's obvious they don't want me."

-"look at me" he lifted my chin up with his finger. We were staring into each others eyes.

-"if they don't sign you their idiots" I smiled slightly.

He leaned in so did I our lips connected. I felt sparks every where I loved it. But I can't I pulled away and said words that I knew would break his heart and be a lie to my own.

-"Cameron I'm sorry I don't like you like that" I could just see hurt everywhere I took off running I can't hurt their friendship.

I ran I didn't know where but he didn't chase me. Whats wrong with me? I'm a mess?

I'm a screw up.

My phone rang and it was the studio great now I'm gonna get the speech saying I'm sorry we can't sign you blah blah we wish you luck. All that shit as much as I wanted to not pick up and just throw my phone away. I picked up.

-"hello?" I said groggily

-"darling whats wrong?" I heard Mr Blanc's voice through the phone.

-"nothing" I said.

-"spill"

-"I like a guy and he likes me but its complicated " I said feeling like bursting into tears talking about it.

-"sorry darling but I have good news" he said making my eyes light up and become more into the conversation.

-"we are willing to sign you to a contract on two additions"

-"hang on a minute" I put my hand on the speaker and screamed so high pitched I scared a cat.

-"you just screamed didn't you?"

-"you know me so well"

-" I can tell we shall be very close" he said laughing.

-"as well here now what are the conditions "

-"well have you ever read the book 50 shades of grey"

-"the porno? I haven't read it but it's huge now why?"

-"well they will be making a film and they want to use your song you used to record in it. It will be used in the trailer and everything "

-"hang on a minute" I covered the speaker and screamed again.

A movie an actual big movie wants my song ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-"haha I knew you would like that one"

-"are you kidding it fucking amazing.

-"now the other condition is the one I'm worried about"

-"I'm sure it's not that big of a deal "

-"you would have to move to Sydney" it was silent. What moving from my family what? Magcon?

Magcon? Or my career?

-"I'll get back to you"

-"just remember this is your life you can't put on hold this is a once in a life time opportunity " and with that he hung up.

I got a taxi back to the hotel.

I walked into the room everyone was in they all stared at me I mean I was a wreck hair a mess smeared eyeliner. My face was dirty.

-"oh my God are you ok?" Cameron asked I thought he wouldnt talk to me. Well I'm not.

-"I got the deal" I whispered as he hugged me. His face lit up. If only he knew.

-" YOU GOT THE RECORD DEAL" he started screaming and everyone did I smiled weakly.

I was getting tired of all this screaming.

-"GUYS!?" they all stopped and looked at me.

I sat on the bed. I put my hands on my head.

-"I have to move to Sydney Australia if I want it" I said calmly I took a deep breath and a tear fell.

As that tear fell the room fell silent and more tear fell silently and not all of them we're on my face.