2

*edited*

A/n I noticed a lot of people stopped reading after this chapter please. It gets a lot better i had to do this for the plot. Enjoy.

i was woken up by the dreaded sound of my alarm.

-"noooo " I groaned into my pillow. I slowly got up dragging my body across the floor to my bathroom.

Why do they call it beauty sleep when I wake up like a troll?

I brushed my hair and teeth. Put on leggings with my ' out of your league ' jumper and black converse. For effect I added my black eyeliner and red lipstick. I grabbed my suitcase and got into the taxi to the airport. Next stop Cali.

We pulled outside of the airport. Awe man I hate flying. Why? Well basically your in practically a metal box which only has two engines and you need both to work to fly.

What if one break while we are flying? We could die! Or worse.

I sat their mentally freaking out when I heard my flight being called on. I just got on the plane when most people had already sat down.

I got on the plane and I was walking to my seat when I saw a drop dead gorgeous boy sitting in my isle.

Damn can I have some? Did I forget to mention I have a dirty mind, or what I prefer to call a sexy imagination. *mental smirk*

I mentally bit my lip and purred.

His quiffed up brown hair and chocolatey eyes. Could send girls hearts melting. I then saw something that made me take back everything I thought. He was in my seat. Ugh that stupid little piece of shit I'm gonna beat his ass if he don't get out of my seat.

-"could-"

-"-have my autograph, of course" he cutter me off. He is a cocky one isn't he

-"where would you like me to sign?" He said flashing a smile that if I didn't want to beat his ass for cutting me off. I would have smiled back. I kept a straight face with an eyebrow raised.

Where have I seen that smile before. Oh my fucking God

Its Cameron Dallas, the vine guy wow he is so much more cocky in person. I always thought him and his friend vines were overrated and was only popular for his looks. Now he thinks I'm a fan. haha dumbass.

-"just because I know who you are doesn't mean I am a fan, I was gonna say that you in my seat" I scoffed rolling my eyes.

-"oh ok sorry" he said flashing a stupid smile on face one that if he wasn't an idiot I would be ogling over. It didn't do a thing to the cold piece of coal in my chest I call my heart.

-"whatever " I muttered.

-"can I ask something?" He asked tapping my shoulder smiling. Why does he smile so much? Doesn't it hurt his face?

-"yes" I said with an obviously fake smile.

-"why aren't you a fan?" He said.

I cocked an eyebrow ready to give my speech.

-" because you and your friends vines aren't really that funny plus your extremely cocky for someone who's fan base is mainly hormonal 13 year old girls" I finished with a smirk. I put my head phones in trying to avoid any opinions he had.

After the flight I walked towards the sign that said Sofia Dundee

I got in the fancy Pansy limo they had behind our limo there was another I saw on face getting into it.

Cameron Dallas I rolled my eyes and got it. As soon as we took of I wanted to see la so I opened the mini roof had the music blasting from the stereo in the back of the limo. I started dancing looking at all the tourist sights I was passing.

Once we arrived I saw my mom run out the house and embrace me in a hug.

My mom was rich and chill unless she was pissed, if she was pissed she would be shouting and screaming everywhere as if her life depended on it. She was a Columbian actress and her best friend was Jennifer Aniston . Jenn is like my second mother. I love her to bits. I hugged back and she took me to my new room and I could tell.
Spray painting those lockers was the best thing I have ever done in my life.

I was in my room when a familiar face opened the door. What are all the magcon boys stalking me?!

-"hi I'm Taylor and I heard you just moved ,so I wanted to say hi and welcome you to the neighbour hood and see if you wanted to be friends someone as cute as you shouldn't be lonely" he smirked and finished with a wink

I rolled my eyes.

-"sorry I'm not friends with good boys and if you want sex just go to your fans I'm sure they would love to deal with your boners"

-"I'm guessing your not a fan"

-"nope now get out. I don't want STD " I said pushing him out the door.

An hour later mami came in

-"so who's the boy?" She asked with her thick Columbian accent

I made a face of disgust.

"Someone who doesn't matter and that i don't give a shit about , plus I'm out of his league" I said flipping my hair.

"You know when I was younger"

Here we go again

" I would tell my mother about any boy I liked "

"Well we don't live in a Pueblito (small town) do we now?"

" you right, but we had to tell them or my father would get a gun and go around the village to find out who I was dating" she said as if it was normal.

I rolled my eyes.

"What is it with your Pueblito and guns?" I asked

" we don't always use guns" she stated.

"Uncle Jose shot Mario for stealing his money. Cecilia shot her sister, Julia for sleeping with her husband.-"

"Alright but we don't always use guns. Now sleep tomorrow you have school" she argued playfully

I rolled my eyes and let sleep take over.

A/n

Cameron Dallas ➡ Cameron Dallas duh.

Mami➡Sofia Vergara.

Taylor cannif ➡ Taylor cannif obviously.

Vote and comment