1

Edited

SHORT CHAPTER OTHERS ARE LONGER.

I do covers for a lot of the chapters they are not mine. I do not own any quotes I use nor the songs I include. The story line is mine. Please don't copy and I don't want to offend anybody.

I will do a trailer when have 1000 reads promise. Video sort of explains her personality kind of.

Sofia pov

I was in my room after I had been expelled from my school. Why you may ask. I may have purposely painted my signature phrase on all of the lockers.

Night thinking, day dreaming

-lil' soso

It was a phrase I would always use. I'm not rebellious, well now that I think about it I am. But not the ones that say "fuck it I'm gonna get drunk and never study" to be honest they're complete idiots. Me? No I'm more of the one that's " if you're gonna rebel, rebel with reason" kinda girls. Yes I party. Yes I have smoked weed.

But I'm not a bitch, well sometimes, but you have to be a bitch to me or really annoying for me to be a bitch to you. Or you could just wake me up early, do that and you're a dead man/woman.

I have lived in Washington almost my whole life with my father. Now I love him a lot but I don't see a lot of him since he travels often. I have grown up with it so it's not really bad.

I'm almost eighteen and graduation is on it's way. Yay no more school just 167 days left yes I counted the days, leave me alone.

Like I said before I live with my dad in Washington DC and am 17. Where's your mom? My dad and her separated when I was seven. To be honest they are more happy now so I'm glad.

My mom lives in California and the reason I stayed with my dad is that she's an actress so doesn't have a lot of time anymore. I am now packing my things because guess what? My dads so pissed at me I have to go live with the woman I have only met a few times in my life.

Yep my dad kicked me out. He apparently thinks "my rebel stage should be more closely looked after" as in he wants me to stop rebbeling. The thing is I think everyone has a little rebel inside of them.

I remember me before I met Katy, one of my closest friends now or the person who created a monster (aka: me), found me when I was being bullied she was a grade older but that didn't stop us from becoming inseparable.

I finished packing and felt like I forgot something or someone oh right my friends. To be honest leaving them won't be hard because knowing them they will just come over and never leave, mental eye roll. I text Katy first she and Jack are my closest friends.

To Killer Katy

Hey I finally got busted moving to la with mami.

She replied almost instantly.

From killer Katy

Lucky bastard your moms so cool. Ugh and Cali. I'm staying with you during summer. Don't get into to much trouble. Who am I kidding, it's you.

Karma in Cali, lil' soso

I then texted Jack. Jack was like my brother he helped me so much.

The hottest of them all

I laughed at the name he put in at first as a joke and I just left it.

To the hottest of them all

Hey I'm finally moving to Cali I will miss you bro

He replied 5 minutes later ugh it was like hours. Why do guys do that? Is it some type of pick up line thing. Like do you think we will want you to bang us if you reply slow. No the answer is NO!

From the hottest of them all

What?! No Bish you ain't leaving me! I'm staying with you over summer since Katy probably already asked. IF SHE GOES I GO NO EXCEPTIONS. If a guy breaks your heart so I can beat the crap outta him.

Miss u ,sexy beast.

I laughed and let sleep take over me cause I knew I wouldn't sleep on the plane to California. I wonder what will happen?

Ok here the cast ok.

----Sofia Dundee (lil' soso.)➡Kaya Scodelario , when she played Effie Stonem.

-----Katy ➡ Emma Stone.

------Jack➡ Dave Franco.

-----her dad➡George Clooney.

I will add the cast when they enter k?k