9

He was here. But how? His hot breath against my neck made my skin crawl. all my confidence taken away. Darren was here.

-"w-why are you he-here" I stuttered I was frozen in fear.

-"I missed my princess" he said kissing my neck.

-"use your pretty voice to sing to me, princess" he said continuing to kiss my neck.

-"no" I said letting a tear fall from my face as the burning sensation on my cheek grew.

-"my princess does disagree with me now sing" he said for harsh.

-"gotta feeling that I'm going under.
But I know that I'll make it out alive.
If I keep calling you my lover move on.
You watch me bleed until I can't breath
Shaking, falling onto my knees.
And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches."

I sung this song to remind me that there are some people that care.

-"that was beautiful darling was it about you missing me?" He said.

I didn't want to make him angry and earn another slap so i said yes.

-"good, now does anybody know about me except for your dad?"

-"yes but only that i had an ex boyfriend"

-"good cause now i back we can be together again just like before" he whispered in my ear wanting to make me burst into tears.

He dragged me upstairs and lay me down on the bed he got in next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. A single tear ran down my cheek from the realisation.

This is all happening.

Darren woke me up and i got dressed. He starred at me as i got dressed i was extremely uncomfortable as i was walking out Darren stopped me.

-"your not wearing that you look like a slut you going to wear sweats and a jumper " he shouted at me

-"I'm sorry" I said and walked up to get dressed.

I walked downstairs in sweats and a jumper. I was going to grab an apple.

-"your fat you don't need that" he said I looked down and suddenly my thighs looked huge.

-"your right " I agreed with him. I have fought with him but he beats me so I just agree with him.

We walked to the car and I got in the passenger seat. When we got out I saw the guys and waved at them. Darren saw and I regretted when I saw his face. He was pissed I'm gonna get beaten so hard tonight. Daren went up to me and kissed me roughly I had to kiss back but it felt disgusting. After he had finished.

-"your mine" he whispered.

I shuddered scared for later. Suddenly Shawn came over and Darren wasn't here. I tried to Dodge him so I would get beaten worse. Shawn grabbed my wrist.

-"are you ok?" He asked he was worried and you can tell.

-"yes" I said putting my fake smile on.

-"tell me the truth" he stated staring in my eyes.

-"I'm sorry" I said running away.

-----------------two weeks later---------------

Two weeks of Darren constantly making out with me forcing me to sleep with him and beat me.

Two weeks of avoiding the magcon boys, and mahogany. I have no friends live in baggy and ugly clothes.

At least Shawn released our song stitches when Darren heard it he beat me so hard my body went numb but I don't care.

I am now brainwashed I don't eat and if I do I throw up. I am convinced I am alone. I have stopped talking to Jack and Katy ever since they couldn't come in the end.

They we're the only ones that could tell when I was in trouble didn't come I don't know why they didn't want to they blamed it on exams. Exams! Out of all the excuses they used that one.

My mom came back she likes Darren i told her not to tell dad and agreed no questions asked. Jenny has a weird feeling about him but accepts him.

-"soso come down" Darren called.

It was Sunday And i was about to get my beating. I came down and it was the usual punch kick, punch and kick and right before i blacked out someone barged through the door and it all went black

Darren ➡ Cory Monteith