11

Today i was finally being let home and i couldn't get cam out of my head, he saved me was still trying to be processed. I think I might be catching feelings.

I keep hearing stitches on the radio. Its funny even though you wrote the song. After listening to it a million times. It can turn into ONE ANNOYING MOTHERFUCKER.

I was being driven home by Cameron. I could go on and be super cheesy about his perfect ABS and jaw line his spiked up brown hair that smells like coconut or his ability to always make me laugh.

-"you ready?" Cameron asked me breaking me out of my thoughts. I am so glad he can't read minds.

-"yes let me just get up" I was getting up from the hospital. When Cameron picked me up bridal style and carried me out the hospital.

-"excuse me" I said a bit shock of his action.

-"your a princess, and princesses don't walk"

-"if I'm a princess does that mean your my prince?" I said with a smirk flirting.

-"do you want me to?" He said repaying my smirk.

As soon as I said that I crashed my lips onto his he kissed back and I felt like fireworks were everywhere.

That's when I woke up.

+(a/n plot twist)

Now I know I have fallen for Mr Dallas. Oh I won't that to happen so.

-"you ready?" Cameron asked.

-"yes now help your princess, peasant" I stated.

-"I see your personality has come back " he said laughing picking me up.

In the auto mobile ( that's what the fancy smanshy people call car. ;) )

-"Cameron why did you come over?" I asked since he never said.

-"I came....... to ask you out" he said but the last bit came out more of a whisper but I still heard it.

I crashed my lips don't o his. Even though he was surprised he kissed back almost instantly. I felt millions of butterflies when we kissed. Ugh I am so cheesy it almost disgusts me.

We parted from the kiss. He looked at me and I blushed, wait what no lil' soso never blushes. Ugh I need to get my game back.

-"will you go on a date with me?" Cam asked I just nodded.

-"wanna come in we can watch movies?" I said as we parked in the driveway by my house.

------two movies later----( in sponge Bob voice-------

-"I'll be back ok just got to go to the bathroom " can told me while we we're watching memo.

I saw his phone light up and being the Snoopy person I am. I looked.

I saw the texts we're coming from a group chat involving. Gilinsky, Nash, Cameron and Taylor.

Cam: I'm so gonna win I already have a date with her.

Win what.

Taylor: dude it's just a date she has to be your girlfriend for you to win.

Win what.

Nash: yeah plus she has to give in to theses blue eyes I mean there practically blueberries.

(A/n ;) )

Gilinsky: none of you are gonna win the bet it will be we.

The bet, the bet, I'M A BET.

No matter how much I wanted to confront cam and kick him we're the sun don't shine. I am gonna do something far worse.

After Cameron left to do a " family" Erin I called the one person that trained me and would help me.

Person: hello Sofia.

Sofia: hello Jack, it's time to bring back the player.

I explained everything to Jack from Darren, where he got pissed, to the bet where he got more pissed. You see we will make them regret everything.
I have done it before and I will do it again.

Jack: I'm on my way I'll see you tomorrow morning

He hung up before I could reply. Sorry Mr Dallas but my heart isn't the game that you will be playing. It will be your own.

Watch out world, little miss heart breaker is back and this time. She's not leaving.