I Want To Go Home Chat..

Tikki looked at them. "You can't let her do this.. This isn't Marinette.. It's the akuma talking.." She looked over at Marinette and sighed. Marinette swung her staff in Chats' direction.

"I know.. But Marinette's somewhere in there. I can't hurt her!" Chat said and dodged her attack by hitting her staff away with his own extended staff. "Marinette! If you're in there please stop!.. I don't want to fight you!" He tried to call out to her. "Don't even try Chat Noir! Marinette is long gone, she is now my minion!" Hawkmoth yelled and summoned more akumas.

Marinette looked at him "I-I don't have control over my body.. The akumas inside me do.." She whispered so only he was able to hear her. She then looked at Hawkmoth and grabbed her staff.

Chat's heart dropped right out of his chest when he heard her soft voice. She sounded in pain and completely in despair, he hated hearing her like that. "I'll save you no matter what." He whispered in response. He held out his staff in front of him ready to block any attacks. "Why won't you kill him already.." Hawkmoth hissed and grabbed the girl by her hair. "Get his miraculous." He demanded once more.

Marinette winced and let out a small Yelp. "Okay okay.." She tried to get out of his grasp. "Please let me go, you're hurting me.." She pulled away from him and looked at chat with a saddened face. "I'm sorry.." She swung her staff once more. "Please give me your miraculous, I can't do this.."

Hawkmoth loosened his fist's grip which was yanking her hair, his facial expression completely disgusted with her weakness towards the feline superhero. "Let her go!" Chat yelled at Hawkmoth and soon realized she released herself out of his grasp, her face swept with sadness. He immediately blocked her swing and got into a fencing stance. "Me and Tikki will find a way to get that akuma out of you.. Just.. Come run with us.. Let's get out of here!" Chat offered her.

Marinette looked at him and nodded "I want to go home.. I-I just don't know if I can.." She put the staff to the side and looked at Hawkmoth. "I'm not your little puppet... Not anymore." She looked down, ready to get hit or what ever he was going to do to her.

Chat smiled as soon as he saw her nod, she was finally agreeing to flee with him! "Of course you can! You can go home." The blonde told her, extremely happy she was standing up to Hawkmoth. But Hawkmoth on the other hand was infuriated. "I ask of one thing from you.. And even you are useless.. Just like the rest!" He yelled harshly at her and with a wave of his hand he put her body in intense pain. The akumas inside of her were immobilizing her and stimulating pain throughout her nervous system.

"Get his miraculous!" Hawkmoth demanded.

Marinette screamed and held her stomach in pain. She tried to speak but she was in too much pain to speak. Tikki looked at her and gasped "Marinette! Chat Noir you have to help her! He's going to kill her!"

Chat ran up to her and stared at her confusedly. What was going on?! He eyed her head to toe to see if she was injured anywhere but he saw nothing. "What's the matter Marinette..?!" He asked nervously and looked over at Tikki. "Cut it out Hawkmoth!" Chat yelled furiously and ran up to the man and swung his staff at him. Hawkmoth dodged all of his attacks but Chat wouldn't stop.

Tikki looked at Marinette then chat "he's doing something to her in the inside.." Tikki flew over to try and help Marinette. Marinette looked at Hawkmoth, tears streaming down her face. "P-please stop this.." She begged.

Hawkmoth dodged every swing Chat threw at him and at one point he grabbed Chat's staff and held it firmly. He punched the black cat in the stomach as soon as he saw Chat off guard and shoved him to the ground. Hawkmoth looked over at Marinette who was sobbing uncontrollably in utter pain which only made him smirk. "Get his miraculous, I won't repeat myself again." Hawkmoth said and released her from the pain.

Marinette looked at chat. "Please chat.." She walked over to him and looked at him. "Please.. I can't do this anymore.. I-I want to go home but I can't until he has your miraculous." She had tears streaming down her face. "Save me from him.."

Chat looked down at the ground, he knew what he had to do but even so even if he handed him his miraculous.. Hawkmoth might not even release her from his akuma. "Promise me.. You'll release her." Chat muttered and walked away from Marinette and towards Hawkmoth. "Of course, there's no need for her once I have your miraculous." Hawkmoth replied with a grin. "I'll give it to you then." Chat mumbled and began to walk slower, a bit uneasy about giving in so easily.

Marinette held her hands to her chest. "Chat.. Please don't.." She looked down. "I have an idea.." She whispered so only he was able to hear her. She walked over to Hawkmoth.

The black cat let out a relieved sigh as soon as he heard her whisper. He paused and stepped back a bit, acting as if he was saying his goodbyes to her. "Don't hurt yourself." He whispered back to her and watched her walk up to the man. "Well, his miraculous?" Hawkmoth demanded and held out his hand to thinking he was going to grab the ring.

Marinette slightly smiled and chat and looked at Hawkmoth. "You're not getting it. Not today, not ever. Not as long as I live." With that said she used her lucky charm power which gave her a sword. "We are leaving. If you don't let us go, there will be hell to pay."

Hawkmoth was obviously surprised and angered by Marinette's defiance. He watched her use her powers to summon a sword and listened to her threats, but he only laughed. "You won't be living long." Hawkmoth said and balled his hand into a fist, ordering the akumas to crush her inside and out. Chat immediately ran up to Hawkmoth to catch him off guard so he would be more focused on him instead of Marinette.

Marinette coughed, trying to get some air into her lungs. "Chat.. Catch!" She threw the sword into the air toward chat. She looked at Hawkmoth while she gripped her stomach from the pain. "You'll never get our miraculous'" she stated. "Tikki.." She looked over at Tikki who was hiding in the corner. "Spots on." She whispered. With that said she transformed into ladybug, which broke her from hawkmoths influence. She saw the butterflies fly up that where inside of her. "Bye bye little butterfly."

Chat immediately caught the airborne weapon that was tossed to him and grinned. "Why you..!" Hawkmoth hissed bitterly and was ready to kill the girl right on the spot. But Chat prevented him from focusing his attention on her and swung his staff and sword in front of the man which forced Hawkmoth to pay attention on dodging. "Ladybug.." Chat said as soon as he heard her voice, a relieved smile curved on his face. Hawkmoth took the opportunity to kick the black cat to the ground.