Miraculous

The swarm of akumas got tighter and stronger the more she resisted. Chat turned his attention to Hawkmoth and ran up to him, his staff ready to hit him. "Let her go!" He yelled but Hawkmoth only flew off the ground with akumas under his feet. "Let's go my akumas, we only need one." Hawkmoth said as he grinned devilishly. Chat ran back to where Ladybug was capture and slammed his fists against the bugs. "Ladybug! Ladybug! Hang in there I'm getting you out!" Chat yelled and tried to pry open a way for her out with his staff.

Ladybugs miraculous beeped. She was going to turn back into Marinette. She tried to get out of the Akuma's grasp. "Chat..?" She called out. "I-it's getting smaller.." She whispered. She continued to fight against the Akuma's, unaware of what was going on outside of the swarm.

"I wonder how many akumas can be absorbed into one person.. A superhero at that." Hawkmoth said as he hovered over the swarm of akumas that only got smaller and smaller around Ladybug. "The more you hit it the more it's going to close in on her, Chat Noir!" Hawkmoth yelled but the black cat wouldn't stop tearing through the black butterflies.

"Don't do it chat!" Ladybug yelled. "I'll be fine." She said. She didn't want him to absorb any more Akuma's. She knew it wasn't okay. Ladybugs miraculous beeped once more. One more time and she'll be Marinette again. She needed to find a way out of here.

Chat pulled away from the swarm once he came to his senses he turned his attention back to Hawkmoth. He extended his staff up until he was up standing next to Hawkmoth. "Let her go!" Chat grabbed the man by his collar. Hawkmoth only laid a single hand on his chest and revealed another akuma in his hand. Hawkmoth tried to force the akuma inside Chat but the cat swung his staff in front of him. Chat swung his staff rapidly but the man only dodged and shoved him off the akuma platform and back on to the ground.

Ladybug tried to push the swarm of Akuma's away to get out. She started to kick her foot and try open a way to get out. "Hawkmoth let me out!"

Hawkmoth raised the swarm of akuma's and made them fly upwards. "I'll just take one." He said. "Ladybug!" Chat yelled and extended his staff longer and longer until he reached the top of the akuma cage. Chat shoved his hands into the cage and tried to rip it open once more until his hands managed to make it through.

Ladybug noticed his hands coming though the cage. "Chat.." She took his hands in hers and sighed. "I'll be okay.." She slightly smiled as she changed back into Marinette.

He planted his feet on the akumas and tried to pull her out with all the strength he could gather. But he felt a sudden burning feeling on his back, he ignored it for the time being he focused on getting Ladybug out.

Marinette held Tikki close to her. "Don't worry Tikki, chat will get us out.. I believe in him." She looked back at chat who was not on top of the cage. "Chat, please. Stop!" She yelled. "I'll find my way back to you! I promise. Just make sure the people of Paris are safe.." She looked down at Tikki and placed Tikki in chats hand. "Take care of her. As long as she's not with me he can't have my miraculous.."

"I'm so close Mari.. Just a little longer..!" Chat muttered as his claws tried to keep up a fast pace of tearing the akumas apart, but they only came back with more and more. Damn it. The black cat froze once he saw her kwami slip through the small hole he made and make it into his hands. He stared at the red kwami before looking back at Marinette with wide, saddened eyes. "I'm not going to leave you here!" He said and tried to make the hole he made even larger, but his sight of Marinette was always getting smaller and smaller. "I promise I'll get you out..! I'll find a way!"

Marinette nodded "I know you will.." She slightly smiled and looked at him while she small hole closed to where she was unable to see him any longer.

"Cataclysm!" He yelled and used the remaining energy in his miraculous to break the cage. His hand pressed against the cage and crumbled some akumas. Chat took the chance to try and reach for Marinette but as soon as he tried akumas landed on his arm. He waved them away frantically and turned his attention back to Hawkmoth. "Let her go." He demanded. "Chat Noir..!" Tikki tried to calm him down but it didn't work. "The angrier you get the more the akuma gains." Hawkmoth said and grinned.

Chat ran up to the man and tackled him down on to the ground. The fall was harsh and he was sure the man would have died from that but he still breathed. "Thank you Chat Noir." Hawkmoth said as he chuckled and suddenly he turned into many akumas, they all flew away. "What the-" Tikki muttered and looked up to see Hawkmoth still with the akuma cage. "That was an illusion?!" Chat yelled angrily. "Stop Chat! You're miraculous..! You need to stop!" Tikki warned him.

Marinette looked through the cage down at chat. "Chat please.. Don't get yourself killed." She looked up at Hawkmoth above her. "Let me out of here!"

Hawkmoth ignored her demands and guided the akumas to follow him back to his secret lair. "You aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Let's just see if the kitty goes for the bait." He grinned evilly. Chat extended his staff and hopped on roof and roof trying to follow the dark sphere. He would fall and stagger but he would get right back up, he needed to catch up and get her the hell out of there.

Marinette sighed and looked around for a way out. She continued to hit the cage with her fists. "Chat Noir, you're going to turn back! She going to be fine. Just believe in Marinette." Tikki looked at him and sat on his shoulder. "If you keep getting mad then the akuma inside you will grow!"