Chat Noir vs Ladybug

~HAWKMOTHS POV~

The bright window that revealed Paris opened as white butterflies fluttered around the room. "A princess huh? Worry can turn into evil in an instant. Maybe she won't be needing her prince after my akuma gets to her." Hawkmoth grinned as a butterfly flew into his hand and he transformed it into an akuma. "Fly my akuma, go to the damsel in distress." He swayed his baton around as he watched the butterfly flew out the window and searched for its host, Marinette.

- Ladybug & Adrien POV-

Marinette stood over the balcony and looked at the ground below her. She sighed and looked at chat. "Thank you.." She slightly smiled and looked back at the ground.

Chat closed the door behind them and turned to her, he smiled as soon as he heard her thank him. "No problem." He replied and didn't notice the akuma that flew behind Marinette and landed on her bag. "Hello, Marinette. I am Hawkmoth and you are my new partner in crime." Hawkmoth said. "Help me get Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculous and I'll show you the true good power of akumas." He said.

Marinette nodded and transformed into dark ladybug, she looked at chat and smirked. She heard hawk moth in her head and looked at chat.

Chat stared at the girl who was soon transformed into someone he didn't even recognize. Her appearance was similar to Ladybug's but she looked more.. Deadly. "Marinette?" Chat asked hesitately. "Get me his miraculous! It's his ring! And I will reward you well." Hawkmoth said impatiently.

Marinette nodded and looked at him and slowly walked over to him. "You still love me..?" She smiled and walked closer. She gently took his hands and smiled sweetly.

Chat noticed her change in attitude and stepped back a bit. He had no idea why she was acting so strange all of a sudden. But he had no where else to go the closer she got so he only stayed still. "I do." He replied. "But.. What's going on, Lovebug?"

She smiled "don't worry.. Everything is fine." She took his hand and gently kissed him. "I now serve Hawk Moth." She smiled and looked at her new appearance. "I want you to join me."

Chat stared at her with skeptical eyes and watched her kiss his hand. "It doesn't seem like everything is alright." He said and pulled his hand back a little. As soon as she said she worked for Hawkmoth he stepped back. "What the– you out of everyone should know he's bad news!" Chat exclaimed. He stayed quiet when she invited him to join her, he knew he wouldn't. "Ladybug.." He mumbled. "Please come back."

Ladybug ignored his plea and growled. "Fine. Don't join me." With that said she disappeared to hawk moths hideout.

"Wait–!" Chat said and before he knew it she disappeared. He could t stop her. "Marinette!" Chat yelled looking everywhere and hopped off her balcony and onto roofs to look for her.

Ladybug sat on the opposite side of the room looking at hawk moth. She was waiting for him to start speaking. "I couldn't get his miraculous." She mumbled. She looked down. Deep down Marinette tried to break free of the spell. She fought as hard as she cold but it didn't work. She hoped chat noir would find her and help her. She was weak.

Hawkmoth glared over at her with a disgusted facial expression. "I can't believe I have the help of you.. The one so close to Chat and not even you can do one simple thing!" He shouted at her.

Ladybug looked at him then looked down a bit upset. "Sorry." She mumbled. She stood up and walked over to him. "He just wouldn't come with me. Now what do you want me to do?" She looked at him.

"I want his and Ladybug's miraculous." He said bitterly and looked over at her. "He loves you, use that." Hawkmoth paused in thought. "I'll send out another akuma to help you."

Ladybug glared at him. "I can do it by myself. I don't need some dumb zombie to help me." She said and started to walk out.

"If you could do it you would've done it already.." Hawkmoth mumbled and watched her leave without his permission. Chat was currently searching around for his vanished princess while Hawkmoth prepared another akuma.

Ladybug found chat after a few minutes of running on roof tops. She watched him a bit amused. Marinette on the other hand was screaming on the inside. She couldn't be anymore helpless. She wanted to be in the arms of her kitty. Every minute that she was under hawk moths control she grew weaker.~ ladybug smiled and called out the the cat roaming the streets. "Here kitty kitty. Come here my love." She stated and jumped down to him.

Chat ran around Paris frantically looking for his beloved who disappeared right before his eyes. He had no idea where she went, he had an idea but he prayed she wasn't there. That she wasn't with Hawkmoth. Luckily, his long time of searching was paid off and her voice was heard. The black cat immediately turned to Marinette and saw her with a mischievous expression on her face. "Marinette.." Chat said in complete happiness to see her alright, but she was still under the akuma's control. He walked up to her but stayed at a distance from her. He really wanted to hug her but he knew that she was out for his miraculous, all the akumas were.