Saving Matinette Part 3

WARNING. THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER!!! YALL GONNA KILL ME AFTER THIS. JUST SAYING.
------------------------------------------------------

Marinette nodded and walked out of the room. She heard him calling her name and walked around the corner and smiled at him "Chat.." She ran over to him happily and hugged him.

Before he knew it he found Marinette in his arms safely. "Thank god.." He let out a relieved sigh and immediately wrapped his arms around her too. He squeezed her tight and nuzzled into her. "I was so worried.."

Marinette smiled slightly "you should be.." She mumbled. She stepped back and looked at him. "If I don't give him your miraculous.. He'll hurt me again.." She looked down. "Please don't let him do that.."

He stared at her and watched her part from him. He figured after all that time they've been apart that she would want to hug for a little longer.. But she didn't want to. "Hurt you?.." He muttered and looked down at the ground. "You know I can't do that.. Let's.. Let's just make a run for it!" He said and grabbed her wrist.

Marinette pulled her wrist away. "Chat.." She felt hurt. Did he really want Hawkmoth to hurt her again..? "I can't. I-I told you he hurt me.. There are two Akuma's inside of me, who knows what I'm going to do.. Or what he can do to me." She looked down. "He tied me up. Forced Akuma's inside of me, he had the stupid butterflies cover my mouth when you called. I didn't call you here. He did. And it's because of him that.. That I can't leave like this.." She looked down at her akumatized self.

The black cat's emerald eyes widened at the sight of his empty hand which once held her hand. He stood still and looked down at the ground in silence before he looked up at her. He could tell he upsetted her with his few words. ".. I'm sorry." He said as soon as she said his name in a soft voice, the opposite of what he wanted hear. He wanted to hear her rejoice to see him. "We can fix you! Tikki and me!.. I'm sure we can find a way." Chat said trying to assure her.

Chat stayed quiet as she continued to speak. She spoke about what he did to her, how he deceived him. "Tell me where he is.. I'll kill him." Chat said bitterly, his akuma kicking in a bit. Hawkmoth walked into the room and smirked. "Right here." He said. "Ladybug, do you mind grabbing his miraculous for me?" Hawkmoth said in a demanding tone and with a wave of his hand she was under his control. "Don't you dare use her!" Chat yelled and ran towards Hawkmoth.

Suddenly he felt like he was being wrapped up and forcefully pulled back. He looked down at what was around him, it was string. He looked back to see Marinette pulling him back towards her. "Marinette..!" Chat tried to squirm free. He watched her walk up to him with a nervous expression on his face. And with the 'I love you' he didn't know how to feel. As Marinette walked towards Hawkmoth he began to use one of his claws to start cutting the string.

Marinette sighed and looked down. A few tears running down her face. She walked into another room. When she was out of Chat's sight she broke into tears. She couldn't do this to him. It wasn't fair.

Chat noticed the girl leave soon after she tied him up with her yo-yo's string, she moved slowly and sadly. Was Marinette still in control of her emotions..? Just not her body? Chat glared at Hawkmoth before he looked down at the one string he managed to snap. He out his handful of claws and snapped the strings before he ran up to Hawkmoth. The man was surrounded with butterflies and disguised himself as Marinette. Chat immediately stopped, he wouldn't dare lay a hand on her.

Marinette watched from the other room. She wanted to help but she knew since Hawkmoth had control of her, it was impossible. She saw hawkmoth transform into herself "Hawkmoth. Stop." She commanded. Marinette knew she was gonna regret that..

The disguised man looked over at the akumatized girl and crinkled a disgusted look on his face. "Who said you could speak?" He hissed and with a wave of his hand he sent the girl flying back into the wall behind her harshly. Chat looked over at the sudden ruckus and clouds of dust. "You're not Marinette. It's just an illusion.. Marinette would never.. Do that.." He muttered to himself as he took a deep breath and to Hawkmoth's surprise, he punched him. The akumas soon flew away from the man and Hawkmoth returned to his normal state.