Ladybug vs The Akuma

Ladybug looked at hawk moth then looked back at the taxi driver then back at Hawkmoth "leave the people of Paris out of this!" She yelled.

"Hmm.. It's a little late for that." Hawkmoth grinned as he was yelled at by the heroine. Chat clicked his teeth before he looked over to the akumatized man but instead saw a car thrown in Ladybug's direction. "Watch out!" Chat yelled and pushed Ladybug out of the way, falling onto the pavement with her. "You cleanse the akuma and I'll take on Hawkmoth." Chat whispered to her and looked back at the two men.

Ladybug nodded and stood up. "Thanks.." She said and then left to go and heal the man that was akumatized.

While Ladybug turned her attention to the akumatized taxi driver Chat extended his staff and held it out like a sword towards Hawkmoth. "Stop terrorizing Paris, Hawkmoth." Chat said bitterly. "You think you can fight me? My akuma's inside you!" He exclaimed and with a raise of his hand he tested how powerful the akuma was inside of the feline superhero.

Ladybug fought with the taki driver when she turned around to see chat and Hawkmoth. Ladybug turned to back to the taxi driver. She pulled out her yo-yo "lucky charm!" She yelled.

Chat felt his body suddenly turn against him, it became harder to move, he felt frozen. But his will was more powerful than the akuma and he managed to move but at a slow pace. "Damn it.." He cussed as Hawkmoth walked up to him and grinned. "Taking your miraculous is much more easier now. Thank you, Chat Noir." He said and reached down to grab his ring. But Chat swung his staff at the man, causing him to stagger back a bit. The taxi driver continued to toss cars left in right in anger, aiming for the heroine.

Marinette screeched and dodged each car. She looked around for something to use with what the yo-yo gave her. "Come on Marinette.." She whispered. Ladybug used the item that her miraculous power have her to defeat the akuma. She trapped the akuma into her yo-yo and cured the butterfly. "Bye bye little butterfly..!"

"Obey me Chat Noir! Give me your miraculous!" Hawkmoth yelled and with a wave of his hand he tried to control the feline's body and soul once more. Chat heard his partner say her goodbye to the cured akuma and was glad she managed to finish that fight without him. The black cat froze still trying not to move under the akuma's power. He only managed to step back a few steps and raise his staff up once more.

Ladybug looked back at chat and Hawkmoth. She saw Hawkmoth trying to control Chat and felt her heart sink. "No, no, no.." She whispered. She ran over in the direction that they where at..

Chat took slow steps back as he raised his staff to swing at Hawkmoth and guarding himself. "I won't let you get this ring!" Chat yelled and walked further back.

Ladybug ran over to them. "Leave him alone Hawkmoth!" She yelled. She swung her yo-yo, ready to use it. She sneezed. She needed to finish this and get home. "You're not getting his miraculous."

Chat watched his partner run over to the fight between him and Hawkmoth, he felt relieved that she was there but also concerned for her health. "I'll get his and yours!" Hawkmoth said and laughed wickedly.

Ladybug laughed. "Right. Go ahead and try. The only way you're getting our miraculous is over my dead body." She stated. She ran over to Chat and looked at him. "Are you okay?.."

Chat soon regained control over his body and was able to move at a normal pace. He looked up at her and nodded. "I'm fine.." He replied and clenched his staff in his hands. "Let's just kick his ass." Chat said and smiled at her.

Ladybug smiled and nodded. She looked back at Hawkmoth. She was a bit concerned why he wasn't really attacking. She was also afraid of her dream coming true. "Give up Hawkmoth. You'll never win." Ladybug walked slowly over to him. "You're outnumbered."

Chat stood beside Ladybug proudly and held his guard up for any surprise attacks. ".. I only need one to get the other." Hawkmoth said and smirked as he called upon his butterflies. They swarmed around him until they all turned black and then they turned their attention to Ladybug. They flew over to her and surrounded her, pratically lifting her up in the air. "Ladybug!" Chat exclaimed and ran up to the swarm. He tried to rip through the akumas but they always came back to fix the damage he'd do.

Ladybug tried to fight off the Akuma's. She had to. "Get away from me!" She yelled as she swung her yo-yo around. She couldn't get away. What ever happens she couldn't let Hawkmoth get her miraculous.