Lets Visit Marinette

The three snuck out of the school easily while most of the staff were all gathered in the teacher's room for a quick meeting. Once they were out Alya and Nino laughed along with each other, cracking jokes and talking about Ladybug and Chat Noir. Adrien kept his head low and hoped that they would arrive at Marinette's house soon.

Marinette tossed and turned. She was having a bad dream about hawk moth finding and hurting her Infront of chat. She woke up panicked and looked around for Tikki. Tikki looked at her "what's wrong Marinette?" Tikki flew onto her lap "nothing.. I-it was just a dream.." Marinette looked up and saw that Tikki tried to make her some soup and a bowl of fruit. "Is this for me..?"

As soon as the trio approached the Cheng family bakery, Alya swung the door open and greeted her friend's mom. "Hey, Mrs. Cheng! We're here to see if Marinette's doing alright." Alya said. Of course her mother asked about school and why they were out but Nino told her they were released early. And with that they managed to sneak up stairs and to Marinette's room. "Marinette~ you there?" She asked and knocked on her door.

Marinette looked up and gently put the bowl of soup down. She stood up and walked to the door to see alya, Adrien and Nino behind her. "A-alya..? What are you doing here?" She looked over at Adrien and then back at alya and whispered "and you brought Adrien.. W-why?!"

Adrien stayed behind the two and hoped that Marinette wouldn't be too mad that he was there. She would probably freak out or something like that. "We just wanted to check on our favorite Marinette." Alya said and then began to walk into the room and so did Adrien and Nino. "Yo dudette, you feeling okay you look real sick." Nino said and sat Marinette down in her bed. "Don't mind us we're just here to take care of you, like personal help y'know. But the cool personal help." He said and smiled.

Marinette sat down on her bed. "Well.. Thank you.. I guess.." She looked up at alya. Tikki quickly hid behind Marinette's pillows. Marinette looked at Nino and then Adrien then back at alya. "I-I'm okay.. Really." She slightly smiled then sneezed. "Well that's the first.."

Adrien stayed quiet while Nino and Alya tended to Marinette's needs. He had no idea what to say or how to act. He didn't want to raise suspicion that he suddenly grew fond of her. Especially as Chat Noir he did grow attachted to her but not as Adrien Agreste. "That sneeze is why we're here silly girl." Alya laughed a little and sat down at the end of her bed. "Just ask and we'll get it for you, m'lady." Nino said as he bowed jokingly.

Marinette looked at them "I don't really need anything right now.." She laid back in her bed and sighed. Marinette looked over at Adrien. He seemed deep in thought.. She looked up at alya "you guys don't have to be here.. I'll be okay.."

Nino and Alya both frowned when their offer to be her personal servants was declined. "At least let us hang around until school ends.. We did leave early just for you." Alya said and sat down on the floor, her back pressed against Marinette's bed. "Yeah, poor Adrien's dad will kill him if they found out he skipped." Nino begging and clasped his hands together. As soon as he was noticed Adrien smiled slightly, he wasn't paying attention to their conversation at all.

Marinette nodded and looked at them. "Hey.. Do you guys think I could talk to you..?" She looked at Adrien then Nino and Alya. "It's about a dream I had.."

All of their attention was caught once Marinette spoke up, it was her first request after all. "Of course." Alya replied, speaking for all three of them. Nino and Adrien only nodding.

Marinette looked down. "I don't really know what to say but here I go.." She took a deep breath. "I had this dream.. Where the person who is turning people evil kidnapped me.. And used me to get chat noir and ladybug to his hideout and take their powers.." She looked down.

They paused in thought and all looked at each other before replying. "You sure do have crazy dreams Marinette." Nino chuckled a bit trying to lighten the mood. "That sounds like a good fanfiction..? Maybe it's a fanfiction you read!" Alya suggested. Adrien stayed quiet, taking what she said seriously but he tried not to seem like he did.

Marinette looked down at her hands and whispered "I'm serious.." She sighed and laid back down. "Yeah.. Maybe.." She coughed. "But I'm afraid to fall asleep.."

Adrien wanted to say something to back her up but honestly he thought it was best left as only a weird dream. But Chat Noir would take that into deep consideration. "We'll be here to protect you, girl. You don't have anything to be afraid of." Alya said and tried to flex a muscle as she laughed a little. "No ones gonna get through me." Nino said and smiled goofily.

Marinette giggled a bit and looked at them. She nodded and closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep. Tikki sat next to Marinette so no one was able to see her. She stared at Adrien, something was similar but she couldn't put the pieces together. Marinette slowly fell asleep.

"I think I should be going now. You guys seem plenty enough to take care of her." Adrien said and tried to walk out but Nino dragged him back into the room. He really wanted to transform and be Chat Noir, someone she relied on. But it didn't seem like that was possible now.. "Didn't you hear her? She's scared and needs protection don't go now man." Nino said and frowned. "Fine fine.." Adrien said and sat down next to Alya.

Alya nodded "I'll stay here and watch over her.." She looked over at Marinette. "I'll text Nino if something happens.."

"That works." Nino said and stood up with Adrien, the two walked over to the door to exit. "We'll be quick." Adrien said and smiled slightly before the two walked out of the room and ran out of the bakery looking for the closest convenient store.

Alya walked quietly out of the room to make a quick call to her parents saying she was going to down the night at Marinette's because she wasn't feeling good. Marinette woke up and climbed out of bed. She walked onto the balcony.

Adrien and Nino luckily found a convenient store nearby and they rushed into the store to buy the basic medicines for colds and fevers. As Nino was paying for supplies Adrien walked outside and noticed Marinette standing up on her balcony. She looked like a princess to him. He smiled to himself and before he knew it Nino came outside with him with full plastic bags in his hands.

Marinette sighed and placed her head in her hands. Alya came back in and noticed Marinette gone. "Marinette?" Alya saw her on the balcony and decided to leave her alone. She sat on Marinette's couch and sighed. Marinette closed her eyes for a bit and let the fresh air hit her face. It felt nice. It was warm but not too warm.

Adrien walked back into the bakery with Nino by his side and the supplies in their hands. Though he was glad he had some medication to treat Marinette's illness he was still deeply wishing he could be two people at once. Then Adrien could be there with Marinette and the others and so could her prince, Chat Noir. He could tell she wanted to see him more than anyone else. The boys didn't take long to come back to her room and by the time they were there Marinette was still hanging outside.

Marinette looked at the sky. She wanted her kitty, she wasn't happy right now and she just wanted to be in his arms. She didn't remember much that happened when she was taken over by the akuma so she felt bad. She also felt responsible for everything that happened. If she was careful then she could have stopped it. She sighed. She wondered who chat really was.. She was desperate to know.

After a few minutes passed the three stayed inside in silence, wondering why Marinette was so quiet all of a sudden. "Maybe she feels too sick to talk to us." Nino mumbled and crossed his arms, still deep in thought. "Maybe.. But-" Before Alya could continue Adrien's watch went off which signaled that he had to go to a photo shoot. "Sorry guys.. I gotta go to a photo shoot back at home." Adrien said as he stood up and waved them goodbye.

Back at the convenience store while Nino was buying medicine and such Adrien set his watch to go off in seven minutes. It was a good excuse and he could slip away to transform into Chat and say hello to Marinette. As soon as he was far away from the bakery he hid behind a building and transformed. Chat pounced on top of the building's roof and began to run back to Marinette's bakery.