"Okay...Arina i need to talk to you alone.. Elena..why don't you go to your room and change. I have a surprise for you later."

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"We are going out." he said smiling.

"But..i want to hear..can't i wait?" i asked. I don't like to be in dark. I want to know everything.

"Babes, i will tell you everything once the right time comes. For now, will you listen to me?" he said softly.

"Okay." i agreed and went to my room. There was no point arguing with him and i seriously need to get out of this all wolf thing. Who would have imagined that my best friend Arina is a wolf?

I went to my bathroom and got freshened up. After changing into a jeans and a plain T-shirt i was almost done. I received a message on my phone.

'You are looking so beautiful'

It was from Bryan..when did he saved his number on my phone?

I typed a reply.

'Is it? and how do you know that'

'Because....' he messaged. I was about to reply when suddenly warm hands brushed though my waist sending shivers all over my body and he hugged me from behind. Ofcourse it was him.

"Where are the manners of knocking the door when entering a girls room ?" i asked teasing.

"Hmm..what if the girl keeps the door open for me?" he replied making funny faces.

"I haven't kept the door open." i said shyly.

How could i forget to close the door.

I turned to him admiring the most handsome man in front of me. I haven't seen him this clearly earlier but he was looking so handsome. Just in blue casual jeans and a white T-shirt with leather jacket. I hugged him tightly enjoying the warm feeling i was getting from him.

"Should i cancel our plan? I don't mind being with you here in this room for all day." he said teasing.

I punched him on his stomach kiddingly and he acted as if it hurted him a lot. I laughed at his so called act and the next moment he was grabbing me tight and kissing me passionately. I felt weak..so weak under his warmth. I was drowning in this attraction..he is making me difficult to stay away from him.

We broke the kiss and he caressed my face.

"You know you do like this and i am sure i will make you mine soon." he whispered in my ears which caused goosebumps on my skin.

I blushed and shaked my head.

"Let's go." he said and dragged me downstairs.

Arina was sitting on the couch watching some random channel on TV.

"Enjoy Elle..and Bryan..do take care of her." she said to both of us. We nodded and i smiled waving hand.

"Does she know where we are going?" i asked Bryan once we got seated in his car.

"Don't worry..i told her." he said and started the car.

"Where are we going?" i asked.

"It's a surprise." he said grinning. He looked so adorable when he smiles like this.

"Hmm..everything happening these days is a surprise for me."

"Yeah..but i am sure this surprise will make you happy." he said.

"That's good to know." i said truely. He was driving his car while i was adimiring the view from the window. Songs started to play in the background which took me out of my thoughts. I looked at him surprised.

"Any choice?"

"Nothing as specific."

He plugged some CD and pressed play. Song started playing in background it was.. I'm yours by Jason Marz. I looked at him surprised at the choice of song. So Apt!!

I smiled at him knowingly and listened the song grasping each and every word into my soul.

'Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it,
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted,
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back,

Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest..
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention...
I reckon, it's again my turn
To win some or learn some...

But I won't hesitate..
No more,... no more...
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.'

I smiled at him as he started singing the song along...

'Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved...

So I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm sure.....
There's no need to complicate.
Our time is short.
This is our fate,
I'm yours....

Do you want to come on, scooch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear...

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror...
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer...
But my breath fogged up the glass....
And so I drew a new face and I laughed....

I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason..
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons....
It's what we aim to do..
Our name is our virtue.....

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more...
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.....

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours.
So please don't, please don't, please don't...
There's no need to complicate.
Cause our time is short.
This oh, this oh, this is our fate.
I'm yours.....

Oh, I'm yours
Oh, I'm yours
Oh, oh,
Baby, do you believe, I'm yours?
You best believe, you best believe, I'm yours....'

I giggled looking at him and his dramatic ways to sing songs...

####

Feels so good, to keep them together in a good mood. Clearly, they are meant for each other...I'm falling in love with them...awww...let's just hope their love story goes ahead well..

VOTE!! LIKE!! COMMENT! !

Love,

Urs Soniya