Part 3: Training (Little bit of fluff ^-^)

"Now... Do you have what it takes to become me?" Chara said as they walked into the elevator, pressing the 'ground' button. Frisk nodded her head as the elevator was going down rapidly. "I-I feel sick..." Frisk placed her head on the wall behind her as she started to feel dizzy as fuck. Frisk was feeling like she want to vomit.

"C-Chara... I'm feeling sick..." Frisk took her head off the wall and started to move around the elevator, not knowing where she was going. "Frisk! Watch out!" Chara said as Frisk was about the land on her. Which she did anyway. They were in the most awkward position, it started to make Chara blush a little.

"F-frisk!-" Chara said as she landed on the ground with a thump. Chara had her eyes shut and could feel something on her lips. Maybe it was just Frisk's cheek or forehead? Chara opened her eyes slightly to see that it wasn't her forehead neither her cheeks. It was in fact.. Her lips

Frisk opened her eyes to feel that the elevator had stopped but there was one problem.. She was kissing Chara. Frisk immediately lifted her head and looked at Chara in embarrassment. "S-s-sorry! I didn't mean to-" Frisk was interrupted by Chara's kiss. This wasn't on purpose at all. It looked like she meant it. Chara wrapped her hands around Frisk's neck and backed away after a few seconds.

"No need to be embarrassed about it Frisk..." Chara said as she sat up slowly so she didn't shock Frisk. "Now... Let's get out of this elevator before it opens and-" The elevator door opened behind Chara but luckly, there was nobody to be found.

"Alright... We're safe.." Frisk said as she got up off the elevator floor, pulling Chara up. "Are we? Are you sure?" Chara said, feeling all paranoid for the first time. "We are... It's alright Chara..." Frisk said as she gave Chara a small hug. "Shhhshhhshhh it's alright.." Frisk said as she was rubbing the back of Chara's head.

"Alright... I think I'm fine for now.." Chara said as she let go of the hug. "Let's go and train.." Chara said as she started to head into the core where Mettaton was. "So... Chara.. Was the Mettaton here different?" Frisk said as she caught up with Chara, holding her hand. "Y-yeah... I think so... This Mettaton here was apparently called 'Mettaton NEO' what was yours called?" Indeed the Mettaton that Frisk had was very different to the one that Chara had to fight. "My Mettaton was called 'Mettaton EX' for some reason.." Frisk said as they entered the room where Mettaton's fight was.

"HELLO LADIES.. WHAT BRINGS YOU-" That was Mettaton NEO's voice. "Frisk, here's your training.. Watch me first" Chara said as she walked towards Mettaton NEO with a blank expression on her face. "HEY HEY, NO NEED TO FIGHT!" Mettaton NEO said as he started to back away slowly. Chara still was walking towards him with the same expression on her face. "ALRIGHT THEN.. FIGHT ME IF YOU CAN!" Mettaton started to walk towards Chara with his arm weapon charging up. "Chara! What are you doing!" Frisk yelled at Chara, waiting for a response. "CHARA EH? NICE NAME.." Mettaton NEO said as his gun was fully charged. 

"Teaching you how to defend for yourself. Watch..." Frisk decided to watch every dodge she took and hit she did. Woah... She was amazing at this? But why did she climb the mountain? 

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Remember me?" Flowey whispered in Frisk's ear as he wrapped his vines around her. "H-hey! Go away!" Frisk yelled. "Chara! Hand me a knife!" Frisk yelled once again to Chara.

"I like your attitude Frisk..." Chara said as she threw a knife up towards Frisk. "Wait, No! No! No!" Flowey yelled as his vines tightened on Frisk.

"N-not today Flowey!" Frisk said as she grabbed the knife mid-air by sheer luck and sliced his vines just like that. Chara was very impressed with Frisk, she was learning. "I think our training is done Frisk... But be prepared for who you're gonna fight next... It's not gonna be a good fight" Chara said as she cleaned her knifes that she had used for the fight previously.

"C-Chara... I'm scared now..." Frisk said as she started shaking lightly.