INFO

I don't know what the hell is happening. One day I am happy go lucky, and the next everywhere I turn dead people are turning up. And they all want me to say something to someone close by and I do the only logical thing. I run.

It isn't fair. My older sister is the witch of love, she can charm anyone with a simple touch. My baby sister is the witch of wisdom and she is starting to just know things out of no where. But now I have dead people, and worst of all, I have my unknown mates, first mate. And she is trying to make me change and be just right for him.

So I go and see Clarissa, she is the elder witch my sisters and I have talked with about us. And apparently I can see through the second plane. I can speak with the dead, like Ghost Whisperer and A Medium.

~~~~~~Excerpt~~~~~~

"You can see me!" She said and her face turned ecstatic and I blinked and shook my head. "No, please, I need you to tell my mother that I didn't mean to do do this to myself." I took a hard gulp and met the young girls eye. "Please. It is killing her." She begged and tried to grab my hand but it went through me.

"Fine, which one is she?" I asked looking around the restaurant.

"The one at the front desk... her name is Maria." She said following me as I walked back towards the front.

"A? Where are you going?" Ivory asked and I just held up my hand.

"Hi, are you Maria?" I asked and saw the girl nod.

"Yes, how can I help you?" She asked with what I can tell was a fake smile.

"I know this is going to sound crazy... but your daughter is here."

"Mina." The dead girl piped in and I looked over at her.

"My daughter is at school." She said and looked around where I had glanced.

"Mina is here... I can speak to the dead, she wants me to tell you something." I said and she looked back at me with an open mouth and then around before closing her mouth. "Should we sit down?"

"Mina?"

"I know, and I am very sorry, but she is here... and she wants me to tell you that she didn't mean to do this."