4

"Stop being the big sister and just go and relax." I told Devin as she kept telling me to listen to what ever orders Mark gives me.

"This is serious Aurora." She told me and I looked at her and sighed.

"I will do as I am told." I told her and she just nodded and touched my cheek. "I'll be the perfect little witch." I said and winked.

"I'll know if you don't." She said and I rolled me eyes.

"Go say goodbye to your mate... I don't want to be sitting in a plane with Mr. grumpy." I said and she laughed and walked away.

They were staying in a Pack in Athens Ohio. Mark's old boss Greyson Titan and his mate lived there under an Alpha named Ian Russell. He had just had a baby with his mate and security was as high as ever. Greyson and his mate were both hybrids, and apparently they were stronger than both werewolves and vampires and that is why Ivory and Devin were staying there.

Mark trusted Greyson Titan more than anyone else. Plus they both had two adopted kids and had even more room for my sisters. I hugged Ivory and shook hands with both Greyson and his mate Aaron before Mark and I both got on the plane.

"Where are we going now?" I asked him as we started taking off.

"We are going down to New Orleans." He said and I looked over at him. "You should get some sleep."

"I do have my sleeping pills." I said and went through my bag and then pulled them out. "You'll wake me up when we get to Colorado?" I asked him and he nodded and started typing something on his phone.

"Hopefully the land in New Orleans will be just a touch down, refuel and get my guys then we'll be on our way again." He said and I just nodded and tossed the pills back. "Thank you... for doing this, for-"

"Mark... I am a witch, a witch who can see the dead... I am sure it should be my pleasure to help you." I said and curled up on my double seats and he laughed lightly and looked out.

"Is she here?" He asked and I just looked over at him and she appeared next to him.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Tell him I will always be here." She said looking over at me and I smiled.

"She said she will always be here... I believe she goes back and forth between you and your brother." I said and she just nodded at me.

"What is dear Lewis up to?" He asked and I just looked to Raven before yawning.

"Planning my funeral." She said looking at him and then to me.

"Planning." I said and cleared my throat.

"What in the hell could he be possibly planning?" He asked angry and I gave him a look before shaking my head and leaning back.

"Something to do with your dead sister is my guess." I whispered and sighed as I got comfortable before just drifting to sleep.

I didn't wake up until someone was shaking me and I groaned and opened my eyes seeing Mark. "We're here." He told me and I sat up.

"In New Orleans?" I asked looking out the window seeing nothing but darkness.

"No, Colorado." He said and I just yawned and looked around seeing two guys near the back with bags. "This is Jason and Adam." He said and they both waved to me.

"I thought you said there would be more." I said and stood up.

"The other two went to get the cabins ready." He said and I grabbed my bag and nodded to him. "Let's head out then." He said and the other two guys hopped into gear and grabbed everything they must have brought with them and went down the stairs and I was the last down. The road was a little icy but I walked easily since I knew how to handle it.