3

"Hey, I am going to go change so we can go out." Ivory said running in and passing both of us and running right upstairs mere minutes after Mark had gone up.

"I am going to go and put some shoes on... and check on him." Devin said getting up slowly and I just nodded and curled up.

"Hi again." I looked over when Raven reappeared and she came towards me. "I understand that you don't want this gift." She said and came over to sit by me. I was a little curious why they could sit down and lean on walls but will fall through or walk through us humans.

"I don't. I don't want to be the one who gives messages beyond the grave." I said shaking my head to answer her.

"Do you understand how much you just helped me? I will be brought home. I won't be looked for a year from now when my parents and brothers realize none of them have spoke to me. When Mark is going to marry your sister and couldn't contact me... you saved them the pain of worrying."

"I gave them the pain and knowledge of your death." I whispered and she nodded and sat forward.

"If Devin had left, and you didn't know what happened to her wouldn't you want to know if she was dead or kidnapped and being tortured?" She asked and I just inhaled. "Just remember you have this gift for a reason." She told me and then looked upwards. "I am going to go and check on Mark." She disappeared and I just got up and started pacing.

"What's up with you?" Ivory asked coming down in a white dress and a jean jacket with tan bootie heels.

"I'll tell you at dinner." I said and she just narrowed her eyes at the same time as a door upstairs slammed shut and loud stomping came down the stairs.

"I'll find you if he does anything stupid." Raven appeared right in front of me and I jumped back and just nodded at her as Ivory focused on Devin coming downstairs.

"He is an absolute jackass." She grumbled out tugging on a jacket and I just looked at her and she didn't look a bit softened. If anything she just hardened herself. "Let's go." She demanded opening the door and walking out.

"Looks like you both have something to tell me at dinner." Ivory whispered to me and I just nodded.

"Looks like it." I mumbled as we followed Devin down to the street. She was walking fast and I knew it was only because she was angry.

We walked into some restaurant all at once about 15 minutes later. It was getting chilly outside and I looked around seeing  it busy. A teenager was looking over all of us and calling out stuff that was happening and she met my eyes and I just knew that she was dead.

"You can see me!" She said and her face turned ecstatic and I blinked and shook my head. "No, please, I need you to tell my mother that I didn't mean to do this to myself." I took a hard gulp and met the young girls eye. "Please. It is killing her." She begged and tried to grab my hand but it went through me.

"Fine, which one is she?" I asked looking around the restaurant.

"The one at the front desk... her name is Maria." She said following me as I walked back towards the front.

"A? Where are you going?" Ivory asked and I just held up my hand.

"Hi, are you Maria?" I asked and saw the girl nod.

"Yes, how can I help you?" She asked with what I can tell was a fake smile.

"I know this is going to sound crazy... but your daughter is here."

"Mina." The dead girl piped in and I looked over at her.

"My daughter is at school." She said and looked around where I had glanced.