2

"What did she say?"

"Well she didn't say much, just cried. Especially when I started passing along messages from her dead husband." I said as Devin came in. I had been sitting on the couch with the TV off in front of me.

"She was married?"

"Yeah, and he was cute... even if he was in his 40's." I added and she sat beside me. "Is Ivory home yet?" I asked finally looking over at her.

"No, she was on the platform walking up when she called about 2 minutes ago. Are you okay?"

"I talk to dead people, and even for a witch I don't think that is normal either." I said and leaned my head back. "Why does this happen to me?" I said and she just put her head on my shoulder and I looked at her head.

"Do you remember when I couldn't control my touch either? I would just bump someone and the charm would make them follow me everywhere." She giggled and I smiled slightly.

"That one guy was a creep... Tommy?" I tried to think of his name.

"It was Phil." She told me sitting up.

"Why is another males name passing your mouth right now mate?" Mark asked as he started trotting down the stairs. Someone was right behind him and I just looked at her.

"Who is she?" I asked nodding to her.

"Who?"

"I knew I would be seen eventually." She said and ran towards me and I put my hands over my face.

"No!" I screamed and looked to Mark.

"My name is Raven, and I am his little sister."

"I am not even going to dive into that pool of emotions right now." I said pointing at her and I looked to Devin who was looking where I was pointing, and then Mark was looking at me.

"Who is here?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

"Some woman, it doesn't look like she can talk." I lied and Raven walked closer to me. I backed up and then rolled my eyes.

"Tell him that it is me... he doesn't know I am dead." She said and I looked at her.

"You are crazy if you think I am the type of person to tell someone that." I told her and the people that were alive looked at me. "She started to talk." I explained.

"Tell him, please. And tell him that it was an alpha." She said it slowly like I didn't know what that meant.

"She says her name is Raven." I said slowly and Mark just scoffed.

"The only Raven I know is my baby sister." He said and I just nodded sadly and licked my lips. "She isn't dead."

"She is, and she said that you wouldn't know about it." I said and he just looked from me to Devin and she stood up but he shook his head.

"Raven is alive."

"No, I'm not." Raven whispered walking closer to him and touching his cheek, not going through him but I knew he didn't really feel it. "I was murdered." She said and he gulped and looked around.

"Why would she be dead. She would have called if she was sick, werewolves don't get sick!" He demanded and Devin got closer.

"She was killed." I said and he glared at me.

"If I find out you are lyi-"

"Why would she lie about that? Mark, look at me." Devin cupped his peck in her hand and looked up at him, basically going through Raven and she backed off.