5

"Mark!" I shouted when he just started digging. He looked up at me and growled and I looked towards Raven.

"Tell him it is shallow." She said and I nodded.

"It's shallow... be careful." I said and he looked back towards his paws and started doing it slower.

"Will you find all of us?" Chrissy asked and I looked at her and nodded. "I'm not that far from here." She said and smiled.

"Show me." I said and she held out her hand and I pretended to take it, keeping her hand passing through my own.

"Where are you going?" I heard Dean ask and I looked back at him.

"I'll be right back." I said and he kept looking after me and I focused back on the Chrissy. "Where?" I asked when she stopped.

"Right under there." She said pointing to a couple of big rocks in a ditch.

"Under the rocks?" I asked and she nodded so I walked closer and started moving them away, working up a sweat.

"What are you doing?" I heard someone else and looked up at see Jason walking closer.

"I am exhuming a little girl from under these rocks." I told him and something flashed across his face before he started helping me, going way faster than I did. "Oh god." I whispered seeing a little piece of fabric sticking out of some dirt while parts of the skull sticking out.

"Is that me?" Chrissy asked loudly and I looked back at her to see her with wide eyes.

"Yes Chrissy... how long have you been here?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"She's been here for over 8 years..." Tanya said and I looked at women again and they all looked ready to cry for little Chrissy. She walked closer towards Tanya and she pulled her into her body and kept her close.

"Can we find my mommy and daddy?" She asked and I nodded right away.

"I wish you could see into our minds and see what this guy looks like." One of the girls said and I just looked back down to see Jason using his hands to carve out her little body that was all bones and ripped up parts of her green dress.

"I told you to bring her back, not-" I heard Dean and looked over my shoulder as he got closer to what we were doing. "She's small."

"Meet Christine Kerns." I said and looked over the body that we were carving out and he just looked at it. "She is 6 years old and has been here for 8." I said and then got out of the ditch and dusted my hands off.

"You okay?" He asked coming closer and I just sighed.

"There are 22 more girls here." I told him looking at them and Chrissy and taking a deep breath.

"How are we going to explain this to the parents and families?" Jason asked getting out of the ditch now as well and wiping his hands on his pants.

"We're going to tell them the truth, I speak to the dead, and they told me their resting places." I said and crossed my arms.

"We're going to have to call the authorities... that way we aren't just showing up with dead bodies." Dean said and I just looked down.

"I should get a list of everything to describe these girls." I said and cracked my neck. "I am about to blow peoples minds."

"You've blown mine." Jason sighed out and looked around.

"Mine too." Dean said and when the wind picked up I felt them both tense and look around. "Take her back towards Mark." Dean told Jason and took off in one direction and I looked towards Jason.