It took twenty minutes for Nira's powers to be taken from her. In those twenty minutes I suffered a harsh internal battle. One part of me felt so guilty for Nira I was tempted to call the whole thing off. I wanted to end her pain and fear.

The other part of me continued to remind me who I was. I was one of the most significant persons of authority in the entire First Order. I was doing this for The First Order and I needed to remain a strong leader.

In the end I pushed out the regret and stood proud. I was confident in my decision to keep the process going.

The twenty minutes passed and the scientists rushed forward. I grabbed one woman's shoulder. She saw me and flinched. "What is going to happen to her now?" I inquired.

"We're taking her to the infirmary." She answered in a wobbling voice before she rushed off. I turned my attention back to Nira, who had been removed from the podium. There was a cluster of scientists surrounding a floating metal stretcher. I used The Force to cast a few out of the way and I took a look at her myself.

She was okay. Several puncture marks covered her body but she was okay. "Master Kylo Ren, we need to take her to the infirmary." One man said. I nodded and stepped back. They hurried away with her.

I began to head over to the infirmary. I didn't rush because I wanted Nira's checkups to go uninterrupted. I wanted all to proceed smoothly and without problems.

I sensed someone behind me. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Kylo Ren." I heard a snide voice.

"Hello, Councilman Hux." I said, turning around and greeting him monotonously. He caught up with me and I resumed my leisurely pace.

"I've heard rumors that the extraction occurred today." He said, and I sensed him looking up at me. "Yes." I gave him a short reply. I was still aggravated that he had wanted to send her away during the council.

"Did the extraction go as planned?" He asked. I stopped walking and he did too. We both turned to face each other.

Why is he questioning me? I thought. I am always suspicious of Hux and his many motives and actions. I felt that suspicion rising quite high right now, so I solved my quizzical wondering by reaching into his mind and filing through it.

Hux was hoping that Nira had gotten hurt. He hoped that my plan didn't go through and the force field wouldn't be put up. He was hoping . . . He was praying that Nira was dead.

Red-hot anger flew inside me, igniting my every vein and spreading to every piece of my body. Hux narrowed his eyes and I could tell he was aware of my presence in his mind but I didn't care, no, I didn't care at all because his thoughts had lit a fuse in me and I was ready to explode.

Quick as light, my arm shot out and my hand grasped around his puny throat. I strode to the wall and slammed him violently against it. I felt no guilt then. I felt no shred of remorse. In that moment I was a real leader of The First Order, a sincere Knight of Ren, and I assumed my true angry form -- the cruel, merciless, murderous Kylo Ren.

"How dare you think of her like that. You are not even a speck of dust compared to what she is." My voice was calm and controlled, but I was a raging explosion. I pulled him away from the wall and slammed his pathetic body back into it. My muscles and mind were fueled with rage. "If you ever think those things again . . . Or think of her again, or even look at her again, I will end your life."

I pulled him off of the wall and threw him back into it, releasing my hand from his throat.

I strode off at a faster pace than before. The sound of him wheezing and coughing behind me gave me a special type of satisfaction after hearing his cruel thoughts.

***

I reached the hospital in five minutes and they were nearly done with Nira's checkup. I walked into the room carelessly. It didn't matter if the doctors wanted me in there or not. If I wanted to be in the room with Nira, I would be in the room with Nira.

Right when I entered the room I was frozen for a few moments as the warming sensation spread around me. Once I overcame the initial feeling I stood by a wall.

"She'll wake in a few minutes." A woman told me quietly. Then she added, "We're just finishing up. She seems to be completely healthy." I nodded and stood by the wall.

The doctors slowly filed out as time passed, mumbling to each other, and finally the door shut behind them, leaving me and Nira alone.

She was unconscious and unaware of my presence. I watched the way her chest rhythmically rose and fell as she calmly breathed. Her hands were folded neatly on her stomach and her boots and belt had been taken off. They were setting on a chair not far from the hospital bed.

I closed my eyelids and meditated mentally in the presence of her aura. Her aura and the warmth sensation never failed to put me at ease. Each time I felt it I was cast into just as much awe and peace as the first time I felt it.

I sensed her float into consciousness and opened my eyes to watch her.

Her eyelids fluttered open and she blinked a few times to adjust to the fluorescent lights.

"Nira." I spoke quietly. Her eyes shot wide open and her head turned to look at me. She sat up, leaning on her palms behind her.

"What do you want?" She asked. Her words were fierce but her tone was timid.

"I'm here to see how you're doing."

"I'm fine, thank you." She spoke so matter-of-a-factly. I wasn't sure of what to say, so I said the first thing that came to mind.

"We start training tomorrow." It was true. I had our training arena all set up and I knew exactly how I would train Nira into one of the best warriors The First Order had ever seen.

She had been focusing on wiping her palms against her pants, but she looked up at me quickly. "What?" She asked in disbelief. I repeated myself, "We are starting training tomorrow. If you are as fine as you claim, you should be in agreement with my schedule. Are you?" I questioned her curiously.

She paused for a moment before answering. "Yeah, I'm fine." Nira only sounded halfway confident but it was her choice.

"I will have you sent back to my quarters tonight." Those were my final words to her. I walked to the door briskly.

Before I left the room, I glanced at Nira and her elegance one final time.

It was difficult to accomplish, but I turned away from her and left the room.

I was already impatient for the night to come so I could have her delivered to my quarters.

_____

Author's Note

So Nira starts training with Kylo Ren tomorrow! Any predictions on what will happen? Tell me in the comments!!

Vote if you liked this chapter!

Next chapter will be in Nira's point of view again. I've had nothing to do all day (like most Sundays) so I wrote a ton but the next few days won't be like this! I'm sorry but I have finals coming up and I gotta study ;(.

Okay bye for now :D