how to make a baby : attempt three

Start from the beginning

Ashton pinched Luke's thigh in response making him hiss. Luke wanted to look down and catch a glimpse of his husband blowing him Christ he was driving through the middle of the city to get home. Couldn't Ashton have waited ten minutes?

They got to another red light and Luke leaned back a little, watching Ashton's tongue flick over his slit, before he sucked on it. "You like sucking Daddy's cock?" Luke whispered, feeling Ashton squeeze him at the base before he deep throated him. "Let's see if you can make me come by the time we get home yeah?"

Ashton only hummed around Luke making the blond chuckle.

They drove off again and Luke had to hold himself back from pulling over and forcing Ashton to make him come. But eventually they arrived home and Luke pulled in to the drive way. He turned off the engine, the radio still playing as Luke put the seat down, before pushing it back so there was more leg room. Ashton climbed over, pushing Luke's trousers and boxers to his ankles before gripping his thighs and pushing them up, so his feet were on the seat.

Luke lay his head back on the chair, closing his eyes and he let Ashton move him round like a rag doll before he felt Ashton's mouth on his balls. Luke moaned, his mouth staying open and small sounds released from him.

Ashton sucked on each ball, pumping Luke's cock as he did so before he took his cock in to his mouth again and sucked roughly, making Luke moan. "I swear to god our neighbours better not hear us." Luke mumbled, reaching his hand down blinding and finding Ashton's hair, tugging him down on his cock easily.

Ashton had sucked Luke off so much, his throat was use to it, use to the stretch. But what Luke wasn't use to was Ashton's finger that was probing Luke's hole. "You wanna finger me baby?" Luke asked, sitting up on his elbows.

Ashton looked up at Luke, his lips still around him. Ashton nodded, so Luke held his hand out. "Gimme your hand." Ashton lifted his hand and let Luke take his fingers in to his mouth, Luke sucked on two of them before he let them go. "Fuck me with them two yeah? Then I'll take you inside and fuck the crap out of you."

Ashton nodded again and continued moving his head as he slowly pushed in a finger. Luke moaned from above him making his stomach flutter at the sound. Sometimes Ashton got so overwhelmed by his husband it made him feel sick.

Ashton began moving his finger, watching as Luke's mouth opened and closed in ecstasy, moans pouring from his bite swollen lips. "I'm gonna come." Luke moaned, "Another, baby, shit."

Ashton pushed his other finger in, closing his eyes and concentrating on finding Luke's sweet spot along with pleasing him with his mouth.

When Luke was close to coming, his hands tugged at Ashton's hair, pulling him so his nose touched Luke's pubic bone and Ashton was gagging before Luke moaned and released in side his mouth.

Luke's eyes fluttered closed, his mouth opening again and his let out a small whimper. "Fuck." Luke breathed out.

Luke's hands slowly released Ashton's hair and the brunette pulled his fingers from Luke's bum and then pulled his lips off of Luke, gulping down his husbands release. Ashton looked up at Luke, before smiling shyly, "That okay?"

"Hell yeah."

Luke gasped as Ashton's fingers slid across his hole, "We should go in." Ashton said.

Luke nodded and pulled on his clothes. Ashton opened the car door and climbed out, letting Luke put the seat normal again and turn off the radio. He took out the keys before grabbing his phone and wallet that fell out of his pocket. Luke took Ashton's hand in his; pulling him to the front door. "That was from out of no where but I loved it." Luke said, pulling Ashton to the front door. Luke opened the door, kissing Ashton's mouth hotly. "Go on upstairs beautiful."