Chapter Seven - Cat Fight

(What I picture Madison looking like)

Chapter Seven

Cat Fight

By the time gym rolled around, Madison was back to glaring at me and thinking her ugly thoughts. I had all I could take so, after dressing, I found her on the bleachers waiting with the rest of her girls as they waited for the coach to start class.

I approached her apprehensively but with a stern expression. "May I speak to you in private?" I asked her in a calm tone. She hatefully glared at me more.

"What?" She asked sarcastically. "You can speak in front of my friends if you want to say anything to me." Her nasty attitude shined through her fake self.

"Fine." I put my hands on my hips. "I did not do anything to you and I would appreciate it if you left me and my husband alone." I glared right back at her.

She and her friends giggled with revulsion towards me. She then slowly rose to her feet and walked to stand in front of me. With only a foot between us now, she placed her hands on her hips and cocked her right hip up a little higher than the other. The rest of the girls in gym class watched our little confrontation.

"I am the Queen Bee of this school and as the Queen Bee I run this school. So don't think you can come up in here and tell me what do." She grated.

I was fuming. This stupid girl was challenging me? "I don't care. I don't want take over your school." I said it like it was a disgusting job, which really it was if it meant acting like her. "All I want is for you to leave me and my husband a lone and that includes you stop staring at us."

She laughed like she was above me and then looked straight into my eyes, pursed her lips and thought about slapping me. I narrowed my eyes at her daringly.

"Try it." I said so low only she could hear me.

For a moment she looked confused but then plastered her hateful look on again. Just then the Coach exited the locker room, clapped her hands and told us to sit.

Madison huffed, flipped her hair back and went back to her friends while I rolled my eyes and went to the opposite side to sit. Madison's thought were full and loud on what she wanted to do to me. I sighed. I thought I was fixing the problem but obviously I just made it worse. A lot worse.

The Coach decided to run us through more physical tests. She wanted to see how many push ups, sit ups, pull ups, squats, sprints, and jumping jacks we could do in a minute. Who does jumping jacks anymore? Of course I beat everyone in class and I was trying so hard to slow down but the girls in my gym class were too slow.

By the time I was showered and changed, I was mentally exhausted. As I passed the Coaches office on my way out, she called me in.

"Yea Coach?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"Have a seat please." She gestered to an ugly green cushioned chair in front of her desk. I looked at it and made a face before sitting. It was ugly but oh, did it feel so comfortable. I sank back in it and relaxed.

"Have you spoken to your family yet about joining the team?" She asked as soon as I sat.

"Oh, no. Sorry."

She sighed and made her mouth go to one side of her face. What an odd thing to do. "Well, here is a form incase you do and still want to join. I would really love it if you did Renesmee. You are in excellent shape for your age."

I blushed. "Thanks!" I said in more of a questionable tone.

She handed me the forms and other papers that included the teams schedule. We bid goodbye to each other and I left.