078 - Loki Laufeyson Imagine #2 "The Seductress."

Finally, it was time to reek havoc on New York, to finish the job that sad excuse for a God Loki couldn't, just because of his brother Thor and a couple of his useless friends who somehow managed to defeat him and imprison him back in Asgard, that was until Thor needed help and took Loki with him, I wouldn't trust that man as far as I could throw him.

I landed gracefully, well graceful enough considering every time I land I throw up concrete or whatever flooring is beneath me, a few people ran screaming, some calling out for the avengers to help them, really? I've just landed and already I need to deal with them?

"Stop right there ma'am." A very american accent came from the man in front of me, he stood in spandex, clutching his red, white and blue shield defensively,

"Ma'am, that's a new one." I smirked, throwing an energy beam at him, watching him jump out the way,

"This would be easier, if you just stayed still." I growled, furious at the game I was going to have to play with the 'super soldier', he did a flip over my head, I simply shot at him as he landed, hitting him in the side, the beam burning through his suit AND his skin.

"Later sugar." I teased as I walked off to terrorize some innocent civilians.

The next enemy I encountered was the 'man of iron' that Thor always spoke of, I think his real name was, Tony, Stark?

"Hey Tony." I waved, I knew this man had a weak spot for women, unless that had changed since he started dating Pepper, was that her name? I really should learn the names of those I'm going to kill and enslave their kind.

"And who are you?" He asked as he flipped up the face of his mask, looking my body up and down, obviously eyeballing me,

"You're worst nightmare" I replied, shooting and his, his suit ceasing up and falling down to the street below, I smiled and waved as he fell, however I stopped as a giant green monster jumped from building to building and caught Tony safely in his arms.

I took off before the monster had time to realize I was there and grab me, I'd rather not be grabbed at by sausage fingers, especially large green ones, that just sounds so unappealing.

Next was Loki himself, the God of Mischief,

"Shame we can't be friends, I would have loved to rule the world with you." I pouted as I put my powers to work, my eyes turning a light shade of green,

"Shame that your seductress powers don't work on me (Y/N)." Loki smirked, looking directly into my eyes, usually when a man or woman looks into them they become hypnotized or entranced, not simply brush them off and act like I'm doing nothing,

"Guess I'll need to get. Physical." I countered, hovering towards him, placing my hands on his shoulders, massaging them slowly, digging in at certain points,

"You feel that. Loki. Laufeyson?" I whispered in his ear, smirking as he threw his head back, his eyes closed, now was my chance to slip away, I let go of his shoulders, slipping into the shadows behind me.

Loki's P.O.V

I can't believe I was stupid enough to let her get away!

"Looks like your silver tongue turned lead, Reindeer Games." Tony taunted as he stumbled towards me, I looked at the condition of his suit and knew instantly she'd seduced him too.

-----

This was a suggestion from de_booklover16, I hope you enjoyed reading it!!

Over here in Scotland it's technically Monday so here, have a chapter :3

I really need suggestions of what to write, like how you met, and that because I really have no clue for that aspect of this book.

Comment your suggestions below, vote and don't forget to follow!!

~Senpai