059 - Adopted Series; Natasha (Pt2)

You and Natasha adopted a little boy called Nick from London aged ten, instantly you nicknamed him Little Nick.

Kid Has a Crush on Avenger
-----

Little Nick had the biggest crush on Wanda Maximoff because how cool her powers were, he'd tell you both how he wanted powers like hers.

First Crush
-----

Aged twelve, Nick had his first crush called Darcy Lewis, a girl obsessed with science, a shared interest between them both.

Boyfriends/Girlfriends
-----

As soon as Natasha allowed Nick to date, instantly he asked out his crush and best friend Darcy.
You and Nat would chuckle at the funny stories he'd tell of his girlfriend.

Fighting
-----

You had been called by the school to come collect Nick, no explanation to why but you and Nat got in the car and drove.
Turned out Nick had gotten into a fight with a bunch of bullies and fighting techniques Natasha had taught him,
"What did I tell you?" Nat asked him, obviously frustrated,
"Not to use my fighting techniques in school." Nick Hun his head to avoid his mothers glare.
"Punching a kid in the fucking throat, god what went through your head." Nat muttered under her breathe,
"Why don't you just send me back to London?"
The rest of the ride was silent.

Wedding
-----

Nick married Darcy Lewis in a black suit, marrying in his home country of Britain, uncle Bruce as his best man.

Birth
-----

Nick and Darcy had one little girl who they called Damien.

16th
-----

For Nick's 16th, you and Natasha had a small party, inviting all the avengers, their wives and their kids, the party being a great success and a lot of fun.

-----

Last nights dinner was awesome, food was great and had a laugh with some family.

How has your guys day been so far?
Mines been alright, I'm working so that's always a big plus, sarcasm.
And I woke up to being slapped in the face with cramps... always fun.

Comment your suggestions, vote and don't forget to follow!