073 - Steve Rogers Imagine #7 "Club and Fondue"

I had decided to go to the club tonight, hoping for maybe someone's number, but most definitely not a hook up, I don't think I could pull a Tony and do a one night stand, the idea just never appealed to me.

As I sat at the bar I revived a small amount of compliments about my curves and how amazing my figure was, that was until a certain guy walked up and began to name call me, names such as whale, fat, disgusting, pig came from his vile mouth, these words hurt the most.

He didn't stop, not even after multiple people calling him out, until a tall, blonde muscular guy walked up and knocked him flat, the bully landing face first in the hard wooden floor of the bar,
"Thanks." I looked at the familiar man, recognising him as Steve,
"Long time no see Antonia." I chuckled as he remembered me,
"You've somehow managed to become even more gorgeous in the time I was gone." He complimented, making my cheeks flush pink,
"You're too kind." I punched his arm playfully,
"But it's true." He insisted.

Somehow I ended up being pinned against the wall, making out with Steve, it felt so wrong, yet so right at the same time, I mean I work with this guy, and we're close friends, what will the team think?
I gasped as one of Steve's legs slipped between my thighs, my gasp allowing Steve to slide his tongue into my mouth, fighting for dominance with my own.

He pulled away, letting me gasp for air, his lips attaching themselves to my neck, slowly moving down to my collarbone,
"S-Steve, stop, s-someone migh-t see." I stuttered, my legs feeling weak from pleasure,
"Who cares if someone sees?" He smirked as he looked up at me with his baby blue eyes that were now filled with lust.

After a little bit of fonduing, Steve and I went back to his where we continued where we left off, moans being heard from his apartment for at least a solid hour.

-----

Sorry I wasn't too sure what to write for the smut, but this was a request from @BADLilPYT I hope you enjoyed!

Btw requests might be opening up again soon as requests are slowly but surely benign finished and published so look out for requests getting opened again!

Update on my arm, a lot better but I've lost feeling in my shoulder blade and it kinda sucks but I can write again at least.

C

omment your suggestions, vote and don't forget to follow!