038 - Pregnancy

Steve
-----

You had some strange cravings while bearing your son, sometimes you'd get a random craving for cake so you would have Steve go all the way to Costco just to get you one of their cakes.
Other times you made him get things like pickles or mustard, of course you didn't care how strange it would look to the cashier when he bought a strange combination of foods and condiments, his excuse,
"Yeah, my wife is pregnant so her cravings are a bit whacky." He'd tell the cashier while scratching the back of his neck.

Tony
-----

You strangely got really horny during your pregnancy, Tony was fine with it for the first couple months because you weren't that big and there wouldn't be a risk of early birth, but as the pregnancy went on and your belly swelled, he eventually refused to have any sexual activity with you whatsoever.
It kind of annoyed you that you were constantly thinking about things you shouldn't have been thinking of, but you couldn't help it, and you couldn't wait to get the baby out so that it would all stop.

Clint
------

All you did during your pregnancy was complain to Clint, sometimes about the smallest or stupidest things in the world, but you complained nonetheless.
Clint was the only one that would sit and listen to what you had to say, mainly because no one else could be bothered sitting for hours on end listening to you moan about something as stupid as if tomatoes are fruits or vegetables.

Loki
-----

If anything, Odin had asked you to abort your baby because he didn't trust a midguardian to carry the next Prince of Asgard, of course Frigga put him in his place and told him off but that didn't stop his from making snarky comments about how fat you were getting and one day you just snapped,
"What?! I take it your wife didn't swell while carrying your child? Is that just a midguardian thing?! I think not so learn to bite your tongue Odin!" You shouted in his face, earning a smirk from Loki who lurked in a nearby dark corner.

Thor
-----

Thor kept you on your feet, helping you train, even with your bloated stomach, it didn't help with the fact that you were having twins so you were double the size of a normal pregnant woman.
During training, you did a great deal of complaining, mainly because it was hard running around with two human beings kicking about inside of you, annoying you beyond sanity.

Pietro
-----

Pietro kept making fun of your bloated baby belly while you were pregnant, always telling you about how he can't wait for you to loose the baby fat so that he can get back into action.
You always tell him that he should have wore a condom in the first place if he didn't want to be 'out of action' for nine months straight.
He knew that after the nine months that it would all be worth it as in the end, he'd have a little girl to chase after.

Bucky
-----

Bucky didn't quite understand the cravings you were having, or the mood swings that would have you love him one minute, then hate him the next, neither did he understand why you always ate, no matter how much you ate, you seemingly were never full, always hungry, it bothered him because sometimes you'd wake up in the middle of the night to go downstairs and make yourself a sandwich or something of that nature.

-----

As you know, Bruce and Natasha can't have children for reasons, and I couldn't really think of anything for Wanda so we're missing three people ;-; sorry

Picture is me if any of y'all wonderin what I look like or wanted a better view of my hair :3

Comment your suggestions, vote and don't forget to follow!

Original; 25/07/21
Revision; 20/02/21