074 - Bucky Barnes Imagine #2 "The Assassin Returns"

It had been months since Bucky left for his mission, you heard nothing from S.H.I.E.L.D about him and saying you were worried was a complete understatement.

You had just sit down on the lonely couch to watch OITNB on Netflix when the front door opened, a thud and groan audible, before nearing footsteps approached the lonesome living room.

You squinted as the main light blinded you as an unidentified shadow turned on the lights,
"Hey." The gruff voice of the shadow said, revealing himself as your own boyfriend Bucky whom you'd presumed dead.

You got up and ran at him, crying softly into the crook of his neck,
"What's wrong princess?" He asked, stroking you head soothingly,
"I thought you were dead." You explained through sobs, wrapping your legs around his waist as he lifted you.

You could feel Bucky walking as you kept your head in the crook of his neck, listening to a door being kicked open, then closed in the same way as it was opened.

"What are you-" You didn't get to finish as you were thrown on your bed, watching Bucky standing over you, smirking as he slowly crawled on top of you.

Bucky's lips latched onto your neck, searching for your weak spot, quickly finding it and having you a moaning mess in a matter of seconds.
"Buck-Bucky." You moaned as his cold metal arm held your waist as his kisses trailed up your jawline, teasing you before finally capturing your lips in a heated make out session, his hand travelling down between your thighs.

Slowly he pulled down your pyjama shorts, ending the kiss so he could trail his lips down your stomach, until he reached your panties, now slightly wet.
He pulled at your pants, coming to kiss in between your thighs, making you moan his name loudly.

Suddenly there was a rather loud knock at you door, you weren't expecting anyone, and as far as you knew neither was Bucky.
You both stood and walked towards the door, whoever was behind it was extremely persistent, Bucky walked forward and opened it,
"Bucky, can you come to HQ real quick?" It was Steve who had no doubt been sent by Nick to come get him,
"Sure." Bucky replied through gritted teeth, slamming the door on his friends face,
"FUCKING COCKBLOCK FURY." Bucky screamed loudly, almost hoping Fury would hear,
"LANGUAGE!" Steve shouted from the other side of the door.

-----

So I had two people requesting smut of Bucky so this is for both @Boomerthedog and @ChloeGee!
Hope you all enjoyed reading this, I am kinda evil tho for that cockblock >:D

Also sorry that this is extremely late, update on the arm... I can no longer feel movement in my left shoulder which is always fun so I don't really feel pain anymore ;-;

Comment your suggestions, vote and don't forget to follow!