062 - Steve Rogers Imagine #3 "I Know You"

Me and Steve had decided we were going to sit down and have a night in while we watched a bunch of movies and shows that people had recommended for him to watch.
I curled up in the blankets on the couch while Steve slid Sleeping Beauty into the DVD player by my request as it was one of my favourites.

When Aurora began to dance through the forest I stood up and started to twirl and spin around the living room, smiling at a chuckling Steve who watched me happily, joining me as Prince Phillip appeared and began to dance with Aurora.
He held me close like one would to slow dance only this dance was a little more joyful as opposed to the romantic, calm mood of a slow dance.

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream." Steve sang, smiling down at me as both of us moved with the song,
"I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam." I sang back to him, looking up to meet his gaze, smiling as his lips locked with my own.

"You'd love me at once." He sung to me,
"The way you did once, upon, a dream." I finished, resting my head on his chest, listening to his slow heartbeat and steady breathing,
"Shall we return to our seats?" Steve picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the couch, throwing me softly into the four seater before jumping on beside me, instantly re wrapping us in the covers we were originally engulfed in,
"I love you Steve." I murmured into his chest as I drifted off into a sleep,
"I love you too Samara." He replied, twirling my brown hair softly in his fingers, eventually pushing me into a deep sleep.

-----

This was a request from @wingofthynight, I hope you enjoyed this because I loved writing it especially since I got to merge in some Disney but I'm happy with the final product.

Question, would you guys want an avengers daddy/mummy preference book or an actual book with proper character development and plot and all that shabam? Comment and tell me!

Also it's currently 8am so I'll probably post this early on other days :3

Comment your suggestions, vote and don't forget to follow!