1

You wake up with the feeling of water in your lungs. So you sit up and cough.

You notice you are in a box traveling upwards. And it was going pretty fast.

When the ceiling was close enough you put your hands over your head and screamed. Letting your (h/c) hair fall in front of your face. When the box stopped, doors above you opened. No one was standing there - as you were expecting.

You climbed up one of the boxes that was next to you and pushed one of the doors open. As you climbed out you noticed four walls surrounding you. Then you noticed how quiet it was. Then how you were alone.

You had a feeling that that box was going to close so you took out the boxes and you could swear that one of them oinked at you.

After you got the boxes out the box closed.

You found old abandoned wood and straw buildings. You walked around to take in your surroundings. You search from wall to wall.

One of the walls has an opening, you wanted to walk around and get to know more about this place until the walls begin to close. When the doors close you hear shrieks of something not human.

"What the hell was that?" You ask yourself out loud.

You look over at all the boxes and bins that came up with you.

You walk over and examine them. When you finally settle on how they are most likely not going to explode, you open one. Inside is seeds, water, vegetables, and fruits.

That when you realized how hungry you were. You decide to try to cook something. But you had no idea how.

Fire. How in hell do you make fire again? You thought.

You found some dry clumps of grass and two rocks.

"Come on. How do you do this?" You thought for a while then got annoyed with yourself and just rubbed the rocks together.

That seemed to work so you did it again and again until the grass started to burn. You put the grass in a pile of sticks you collected.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This went on for 2 weeks and you were perfectly fine with it until the last day.

"Okay, (Y/N). Come down. You'll be fine." You at least managed to remember your name.

You were about to run into the opening you found the first day you were here. But you were stopped when you heard The Box come up.

"What the...." Your voice trailed off.

You walked over to it just as it opened. You opened the two doors on the box to reveal 4 boys laying there unconscious.

Great. You thought. Only girl.

You dropped down into the box next to who looked like the oldest.

You poked him but he barely moved. He just groaned. You poked him again but harder this time.

His eyes flickered open to look at you.

"Morning." You say.

"What the hell?" He replies.

"Welcome to nowhere. You and your friends just got here. And it would be great if you could help me get them out of this box."

"Box? Nowhere? Friends? Do yOU MEAN THE GLADE?!"

"Glade? You mean the place right outside of here? Come on. Get up. Help me with these ones." You pointed over your shoulder to the rest of the guys.