I put on my simple school uniform; Black skirt, Whit Shirt, Gold Tie, Black Blazer.

I put on black knee length socks, a gold arrow in my top left ear. I wore my Yellow watch and my ring. Argh, my ring, Its still with Kaylah since the party. Oh well, when I see her I´ll get it.

I slicked my hair into one leaving the front middle section to fall to the side.

I had lotss of time so I got my blade out and shaped my eyebrows abit; it did wonders to anyones face. Its like boys get shape ups and theyre instantly sexier. Girls do their eyebrows and theyre instantly sexier.

My skin was fairly clear. My eyes were healthy and white as were my teeth. My hair was thick and nice. All these things were better than make up anyday. They weere like the main things that made a person attractive.

I got pink Vaseline and applied some to my lips. I took a dry mascara brush to comb my lashes and brows just so the hairs fell into the same direction. Using kohl liner I drew a thin charcoal line above my lash line.

I got my bag and walked downstairs to go get breakie.

"Me too" I heard from the living room.

"What Christiana?"

"Whatever youre making; mee too!"  Really?

"Well actualyy I'm having a combination of urine and diseased purple fried goat testicles. "

 She screwed up her face in disgust as I laughed and tended to the ringing doorbell. 8am. Who was here.?

I looked through our RUBBISH peep hole and juss made out a male standing there.

I opened the door and I was shocked at the peson standing before me.

"What are you doing here?"

His face looked... different. Something had changed in his eyes.

" I just want to see Christiana for a bit"

"Nathaniel, you know you cant do that- do you even realise the pain she went through because of you? "

I called Christiana to the door and left for school- not before making sure Ashley was up if damage needed to be done to peoples faces.

On my way to school i saw a few faces and gave a couple nods but i werent up for bussing some big convos so i just slipped in my head phones and let my music take over me .

I Was feeling this music when some body came up and tapped me , I was just about to cuss when I saw some peng boy flashing his white teeth .

I pulled out my headphones and tried to hide my smile .

' Ummm yea ? ' I asked

'' You dropped ya oyster ' He replied showing two deep dimples 

'' Oh shame , I didnt even feel it drop '

''I know , I been Watching you bop your head all down the road ' He grinned again

'' Low me man , its my morning vybsz init '

'' Hmmmmm , whats your name ? '

'' Cammy , what about yours ? '

'' Omari- hey arent we gonna be late to school?''

'' Yea I'm just on my wa- , wait what do you mean we ? ' I was baffed until I realised we were in the same uniform.

"You go Brompton innit?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'm  going for some induction so I start year 11 in September."