The group reluctantly grabbed their skates and joined the excited member onto the ice. Yoongi, on the other hand, refused and sat on the benches near the ice to watch.

"Why doesn't he join?" Taehyung asked the eldest.

"He doesn't do anything too active." Jin shrugged.

"You know how Jin's the mom of the group?" Jimin questioned. "Well, Suga hyung is the grandpa."

"Oh," Taehyung replied with a nod. "I like your hair by the way."

Jimin gave a subtle smile. "Thanks. I like yours too." He complimented.

Taehyung flashed his infamous rectangular smile before taking Jungkook's hand to skate around. Jimin sighed as he watched the two skate together.

"Are you okay chimchim?"

"Huh?" He turned around and saw Yoongi standing behind him as he wobbled around on the skates and gripping tightly on the wall. "Hyung? What are you doing? I thought you didn't want to skate."

"I decided it's nice to try new things," the older replied. He tried to glide forward, but ended falling on his butt. "Aish! I change my mind."

Jimin giggled, helping his hyung up and helped dust off the ice. "Here, I'll help you."

Yoongi smiled as he held onto the younger male for assistance as they skated around. Jin watched from a distance, feeling proud of his members.

"You okay there princess?" Namjoon asked, skating over to his boyfriend.

"I'm perfect," Jin replied. "You know, I think it was a good thing Jungkook met Taehyung. I can tell things will get better from here."

Namjoon nodded, watching Jungkook and Taehyung laughing in the middle of the ice rink as they held onto each other tightly. "It's been a while since I've seen Jungkook laugh this much."

"I know," the elder replied. "I like it."

--

"Hyung, try skating without holding onto me." Jungkook said as he released Taehyung's hands, removing his mask to show his hyung an encouraging smile.

"What? No Kookie no! Come back!" Taehyung cried as he stood awkwardly in the middle of the ice rink. "I can't!"

"C'mon! You're already doing better than Jhope. Look at him!" Jungkook pointed to his member who was crawling around on the ice while screaming.

Jimin laughed loudly, teasing Hoseok. "Yah! You really look like a horse now!"

Hoseok glared at the male. "I can't stand up! Push me to the wall."

"Aigoo, this hyung." Jimin clicked his tongue in annoyance as he pushed his hyung across the ice and to the wall.

Taehyung giggled, glancing back over to Jungkook. "I'd rather crawl."

"No hyung. You can do this!" Jungkook encouraged. "Just move your feet slowly."

Taehyung took a deep breath before slowly moving his feet towards the younger male. He smiled brightly as he looked up with glee. "Look! I'm doing it!"

Jungkook clapped. "Okay, now skate to me!"

The older male nodded, getting closer and closer, until he finally skated into the younger's arms. Jungkook smiled rewardingly, pecking Taehyung's lips.

His eyes widened as he realized what he just did. "O-oh, I'm so sorry."

Taehyung shook his head with a smile, pulling on the younger's coat as he closed the gap between them again as their lips met. Jungkook gasped in surprise, but nevertheless, replied to the kiss.

Taehyung smiled between the kiss, feeling the soft touch of the other's lips against his. Jungkook felt like his heart was going to drop out of his chest any second, but there was no way he was going to pull away.

He cupped Taehyung's cheeks, deepening the kiss while Jin cheered and Hoseok made strange sounds from a distance.

Unfortunately, they had to pull away due to lack of oxygen. Taehyung blushed madly as he looked down at their feet with a shy smile. He shivered a little, causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"Come here, you." He cooed, pulling Taehyung into his coat as he wrapped his arms around the older.

--

At the end of the day, their manager drove Taehyung back to the campus, but insisted that Jungkook stay with the members for the night since they have a performance the next day. Taehyung thanked the members for the ride before bidding goodbye to everyone.

Jungkook exhaled a deep breath of relief as he relaxed into his seat. Once they left the campus, the members started squealing and playfully punched their maknae.

"Our Jungkookie went on his first date!" Jin exclaimed, poking the younger male.

"And had his first kiss!" Hoseok reminded as he made smooching noise.

"Aish! Hyungs, you're so embarrassing." Jungkook laughed.

The car fell silent as Jungkook stared at them strangely. "What?"

Jin shook his head, giving him a small smile. "Nothing." He replied softly. "It's just good to have you back."

--

Taehyung couldn't help but hum cheerfully as he walked into the building, greeting the lady with a bow.

"Oh Taehyung-ssi!" The lady stood. The male waved hello, dancing along to the song that played in his earphones.

He quickly entered the elevator, yelling goodnight to the desk lady who frowned at him. He simply shrugged.

Once on his floor, he walked down the empty hallway, since it was late at night and everyone was already sleeping.

He checked his surrounding, making sure the coast was clear before breaking into a happy dance.

"Why am I so giddy?" He giggled to himself, laughing at his own weirdness.

Finally settling down, he unlocked his dorm room door, switching on the light. He removed his earphones and tossed his phone onto his desk.

Suddenly, he heard someone clear their throat and gasped in surprise as he saw someone sitting on his bed. As he approached the person, his eyes grew wide.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Its been a while Taehyung-ah."

i seriously need more friends to fangirl about vkook with. feel free to msg me..