Diary 29

Diary 29

Dear diary, my diary have been filling up nicely. I would have to say it's almost filled. I will make sure to fit as much as I can today, and tomorrow before its done.

Mai has made it clear that she's moving to America. I have to wholeheartedly accept her decision. I've decided to stay here in Japan to become a fashion designer. I know most people would criticize, and say I won't get anywhere with that, but I don't care. I want to do something I love rather than do something I hate.

I looked over at Mai one night when we were sleeping on my bed. She wanted to stay over, and I didn't mind. It was one more day spent with her. One more beautiful day.

I touched her cheek at midnight, and she woke. "Ayumi?" She mumbles as she rubs her sleepy eyes.

"I want you." I leaned in to kiss her neck.

She pulls me on top of her as I began undressing her kimono night gown.

"You're sexy aren't you?" She whispers.

"I try to be..." I blushed. I felt her collar bone, and down to her chest. I cupped her breasts, and felt her nipples were already erected. I planted my lips on them, and began sucking on them gently.

"Ah..." Mai moans out in pleasure. Her arms wrapped around my head as she pushes me closer to her chest. I used my hands to press her boobs together, and licked quickly between her two nipples. She moans out a little bit louder as I did so.

"You like?" I whispered seductively.

"I love babe." She smirks.

My horniness got the best of me. I felt my hands exploring down her stomach, and into her panties. I could feel her moist wetness down there already. She was flowing the sweet juices I've been dying to drink up.

Moving my head down between her legs, I parted her legs, and ran my tongue over her vagina, and clit. I could taste her sweetness drenching my tongue.

My lips nibbled her down there. I sucked her juices up, I playfully bit her down below. I slowly began tongue fucking her as one of my fingers wiggle inside her cave. She felt warm, wet, and inviting. Just the way I like it.

"Mmmh I hope you like your dessert." Mai says with a light chuckle.

"I love the goodies you provide for me." I winked.

"Come." She sits up, and gets on top of me. She began undressing me until we both were naked on the bed.

She begins positioning her legs with mine. Our crotches began rubbing against each other. Scissoring her, I could feel her wetness mixing with mine. The wet, and warm sensation sent chills up my body. My heart raced quicker.

After a few minutes, we positioned ourselves in the ultimate 69 position as we fed each other our juices. She tasted, and smelled so sweet. I wanted to devour her all through the night. I want to devour her forever.

We both inserted fingers into one another. Our moans escaped the room. Luckily no one else was home because we both were naughty screamers.

I inserted one, then two fingers. Mai moans. "Let's try to see how much we both can take." She grins.

"Challenge is on." I slowly pushed my third finger insider her as she does the same to me.

"Ah..." I cried out. It was painful, but pleasurable at the same time.

"My baby girl can take a lot." She chuckles as she slowly makes a fourth finger in.

"Mmmh!" I couldn't concentrate on penetrating Mai. This feeling was all too new, and intense.

"Let me just do you. I'm so amused..." Mai sounded really horny, and intense. I loved it.

"Do it..." I used my fingers to part my cave wider for her.

She begins moving her hand deeper, and deeper into me. I could see she's trying to fist fuck me, and I was excited. How would this feel? I watched semi as she begins to move more, and more into me. Her face of amusement made me all the more hornier for her.

"Ah deeper..." I cried.

"Yes ma'am." She starts pushing farther until I devoured her entire fist. She starts fisting me, and I moan out loudly.

"Ah! Ah! Just like that! I love it!" Tears falling from the corner of my eyes, and juices dripping out of my entrance. This was amazing.

I could feel a chunk of Mai inside me. I never wanted this to end. The pain was beautiful. I moaned out as I feel myself squirting all over her forearm. She bends down to lick my clear liquid, and smirks.

"You taste sweet my dear." She chuckles lightly.

She moves her fist quicker, and harder. I could feel myself cum over, and over again. The orgasms were like dominos, one after the other. This was by far the most incredible sex I've ever experienced, and it wasn't with a guy.

That night lets just say, we were in our own little mixture of a waterfall in heaven.

Mai, I love you. My body, mind, and soul will forever stay with you until you return from America.

To Be Continued