Diary 7

Diary 7

I left class to walk to the buses, and saw my girlfriend standing there by the flag pole waiting for me. Her school uniform was still on. She must of walked all the way from her school to mine. I blushed just thinking of how much effort Mai is already putting into this new relationship.

"Hey. You walked here?" I asked.

"Yeah." She blushed. "I got something for you." She hands me a squishy type of toy. I looked at it puzzled.

"What is it?"

"Well. It's a human liver. Or as you may call it...a stress reliever. Just squeeze it when you're stress. It's only a toy." She chuckles.

"Aw thank you." I held it close to me, and smile. "Why a liver?" I looked with my head tilted to the side.

"Well I went on a class trip to the human anatomy museum, and I happened to stop by the gift shop. The heart was so cliché so I didn't buy that one. I chose a liver because everyone kinda needs it in their life." She chuckles.

Mai is so cute. I could hug, and kiss her right there, but that would cause a scene.

I heard girls giggling at us from afar. Mai looked slightly irritated. She walks pass me, and went to the source of laughter. It was no other then my ex best friends.

"What the fuck are you laughing about?" Mai said angrily at Hiyori.

"What? Defending your girl?" Hiyori replies with a smirk.

"Yeah. At least I have someone. You, and your single ass." Mai grunted, and Hiyori's eyes widened.

"What did you say?" She growls.

"Chicks are tough to get! You can't even get a man!" Mai yells. I went to Mai, and took her arm.

"It isn't worth it. She's stupid." I whispered.

"Damn right she is." She growls. "I can't believe you hung out with such low life people before." Her brows narrowed. "Let's get out of here." She walks alongside me, and we left the area before Hiyori could throw out another smart remark.

We were walking until I thought up some crazy idea. I wanted to bring Mai to my house. Maybe seeing a part of my personal life will enhance our relationship.

"Hey Mai. Do you want to come over?" I said causally trying not to seem nervous.

Her eyes widen. "Of course!" She says happily. "Is your house as messy as mine?"

"Not really." I chuckled.

We walked. It was only us in the world. I felt like I wanted to hold her hand, but that would be too soon. Way too soon.

~~~~~~

We sat in my room as I showed her my baby pictures. I wasn't the type that would get embarrassed by baby pictures. I was one cute ass baby if I must say.

Mai looked fascinated by my photos. She would smile wide. It was as if she was never upset to begin with. Did she move on that quickly? I was too scared to ask. Too scared to trigger unnecessary emotions.

"Something up?" Mai said as she looked up at me.

"I was wondering how you are feeling." I blushed.

"Fine. No worries. I'm not sad. I get over shit easily." She closes the album, and lays down on the bed.

"You're strong." I smiled, and laid next to her.

I shut my eyes, and felt something warm on my lips. A kiss? I opened my eyes, and saw Mai kissing me.

"Too fast?" She blushes.

"No...just right." I smiled.

To Be Continued