Diary 18

Diary 18

I lifted my brow at that obnoxious black hair dude that was clearly obsessed with Professor Sahara. "What do you want?"

"You don't like him right?" He glares.

"No."

"Hmm good because he isn't interested."

"Stop being a bitch. I have someone. I don't want him." I growled.

"Whatever brat." He scoffed.

"What is your name you punk?"

"Satoshi, but that isn't your business. I thought I already told you."

"You're a real dick." I glared.

"I don't care." His brows were arched together so tightly, it was as if he was about to explode. I can't stand overly angry bitches like him.

"Satoshi, stop it." Professor Sahara came, and took the guy at his wrist.

"Stop it!" Satoshi yells. "You are a cheater!"

"What?" He looks annoyed. Shit this was deep shit. I wanted to leave, but I was too curious. Is the professor gay?

"I saw you with that guy the other day!" Satoshi screams, and everyone in the hallway looked at him.

"Stop it!" Professor grabs him, and pulls him into a spare room. I guess I couldn't dip into that drama. Oh well.

I went down the stairs towards the lunch area. I saw a guy pass by me. His cheek was badly bruised, and he looked beat up. "Are you okay?" I decided to ask.

He nods, and walks off quickly. What a weird guy. I've noticed him occasionally, but he wasn't a popular student. He hardly hangs out with anyone, and I never witnessed it if he did.

I got out onto the lunch field, and saw Mai sitting by the tree. She didn't look as cheerful today.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Today my ex boyfriend called me, and he just pissed me off."

"What did he do?"

"Stupid shit. He just is a user. I hate him."

"I understand. Don't about him sweetie."

"I know. I will try. Uhg you know boys are annoying. I can't date that bullshit."

"Not all guys are bad." I laughed.

"I just don't find appeal in them. They just disgust me." She lays back on the grass. "Being with you is peaceful. We've been together for a while now. I haven't had major problems with you. I'm happy."

"Hey Mai....do you mind talking about him?"

"He's pretty stupid. He's attending college now, and I think he's a psycho. He called to ask what guys like. It's weird since he knows I am a lesbian now. What a dumbass."

"Clearly he's doing that to piss you off."

"I know, and it's stupid. It worked."

"Why did you fall for him?"

Mai looks down. She looked sad. "He made me fall for him unexpectedly. I knew from birth I was born to be a lesbian. Just one day I was crying because of my family, and he was there to cheer me up. He would call me beautiful, and buy me lunch when I didn't have mine. I guess I just found myself falling for him. Not for his gender, but by his kindness at that phase in my life. But I am wrong. He only used me for sexual favors, and he is just a player. Psh whatever."

I knew Mai still cared for him by the way she looks down at her hands. I didn't know if I should feel offended or supportive.

To Be Continued