Diary 23

Diary 23

Hiro hovered over us, and I stood up in front of his face. "Back off of us! I'm not afraid of you just because you're a guy!" I yelled.

"You know what I'm capable of? My mother is a cop!" He raises his voice back.

"What would she even arrest me for you dumbass?!"

"Ayumi, let's go." Mai takes my hand.

"No! Why are you scared of him?!"

"Let's just go." She looks scared. I didn't want to argue so I just left.

I looked back to see Hiro fuming with anger. Fuck him.

~~~~~~

We both went back to my house, and I asked her again about Hiro.

"He wants to put his dad in jail somehow. It apparently is driving him crazy. I feel obligated to help him." Mai looks down.

"If he gets caught, you would just be tied in. Just break it off. Do you even really love him?"

"No." She looks away.

"Then leave. If he tries something with you, I will be there to witness it, and report it."

"I'm scared he would do something to you." She looks away.

"Well you will be living in fear of him if you continue to be with him out of pity or obligation. That isn't the way to love. Don't you think so?" I hugged her. I felt her arms around me as well.

"You're right, but I can't..." Her voice went soft.

I didn't know how to comfort. I didn't want to ask much either. We just sat there embracing each other.

~~~~~~

After that day, I've been getting annoying text messages from Hiro. How the hell did he get my number? He would call me, and leave annoying ass voice mails saying how I should back off.

Mai also was out of contact. I hadn't received a message from her or any calls. It worries me, but I figured I would only make her angry if I kept trying to pursue her.

"Leave her alone!" Hiro would text.

"Shut the hell up! I haven't even talked to her." I replied back.

"Stay away!"

"What is wrong with you?"

"Put the phone away." Professor Sahara places his hand on mine. My heart skipped a beat. He touched me.

"Sorry." I shoved the phone in my bag.

He smiles, and kneels down. "It's okay, I just want you to pass the class." I could smell his strong scent. It smelled so great.

"I know. Thanks professor." He was too handsome for me not to blush. I hope to god he didn't notice me blushing like a mad man.

"Good. Pay attention." He gets up, and starts walking to the board. Someone as hot as him must be gay. He must be with that annoying guy Satoshi. Must be. That lucky son of a bitch.

~~~~~~

After school, I saw Hiro waiting for me by the flag pole. This was not good news. I slowly approached him.

"What?" I glared.

"Mai is with me okay? Get that straight."

"Okay." I began walking away, and felt him grabbing my wrist. I wanted to run, and scream, but I couldn't.

To Be Continued