I looked in the mirror and I was finally ready.

                     "Today will be a good day." I smile in the mirror and headed downstairs.

                        I heard my family in the dinning room and stopped. I don't know why but I was nervous. I didn't want to act all happy just for them to question me on why I was happy.

                       But I didn't want to be all quiet either because the few days I do have left with them, I want to make them count.

                       I'll just be in between. Not too happy, and not too quiet either. Taking a deep breath I walked in just for everyone to stop talking.

                          I cleared my throat and headed for my seat. "Good morning guys."

                          Everyone looked shocked that I spoke to them but recovered a few seconds later. When I looked across the table I didn't see Braxton, but I saw Jeremiah.

                        I guess I didn't have to voice my question to know what I was thinking since James answered me.

                         "Braxton has a meeting this morning, he won't be joining us for breakfast today."

                           My eyes switched to James and I looked back at Braxton's empty chair.

                           "Oh."

                          It was all I said. I was kinda bummed that he wasn't here. But, happy day. So I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

                         "So, what's the plan for today?" I asked as I ate my pancakes

                         "Uhh well, the girls and I are going to go dress shopping. We were going to go yesterday but we wanted to wait for you..."

                             I stopped eating and closed my eyes. I didn't want to think about yesterday, about those kids. As mean as it sounds, I just wanted to forget about them... All of them.

                                I opened my eyes and looked towards Ariana and smiled.

                             "I'd love to go." Ariana looked worried but nodded her head anyways. My eyes found Nate's eyes and I smiled at him.

                             He smiled back and I could just hope I could forgive him for what he said. I looked around the table and smiled at my other brothers who smiled back.

                            "Hey dad?" I said as I looked at him.

                             He looked up at me and waited for my question.

                              "Is there a library in the pack house?"

                                "Yes, it's on the south side of the house, why?"