Pt | 9

Claudia : So lets start with Dauntless. Dauntless is the most active and strongest factions. They are trained to protect. But! They are also fun and outgoing. They are not always strict. Secondly, Erudite. Erudite is the smartest out of all factions. They are like scientists. They sit in the lab, doing researches. Next, Candor. Candor is the most honest. They never lie. Amity, they are all about the nature. They are kind, humble and cheerful. Last but not least, the Abnegation. They are selfless. They usually help the factionless by giving them food and does a lot of charity. Am I clear? I take that as a yes because silence means yes.

Suddenly there was a guy who attacked another guy. They started clawing each other when the security came in and took away both of them. The security used a gun which shoots an electric current that makes you electric shocked.

Claudia : Moving on.. Now. The Survival Games. The Survival Games is where you stay in the arena for days until there is one winner. In this, you can kill. Because we only need one winner as the President. We don't need the rest. You hunt your own food, you kill your opponents. Basically is you surviving until you're the last one alive. One more point, after this institution, you will sit for an aptitude test which will determine your score and where you will be put. If your score is an A- and above, you can choose which faction you want. If yours is lower, the factions will be chosen for you. This is basically what covers everything else that you need to know. If you have anything else, you can do your research or ask questions.

You : How is the aptitude test?

Claudia : Ah good question. The aptitude test will test you on your skills on every aspects of physical training that you did on the first month. They will also test you on the emotional training that you passed. Last but not least, they will inject a serum which will make you imagine things and the system will record your reactions. Its not that scary, trust me.

Will : That sounds scary as hell to me. *looks back at us and laughed*

Sean : What do you guys think? Oh wait.

Jordyn : *raised hands* Does that mean we split up from our pack?

Claudia : Yes. Unless you go into the same faction .

Vivien turned around to face all of us.

Vivien : So? What do you guys think?

Will : I'm up for Dauntless.

You, Boogie, Jordyn, Sean and Tati : Same.

Ken : Yeah, I think im up for Dauntless too.

Boogie : Val?

Val : I think im just gonna go to Amity.

Tati : What? Why?

Val : Im not strong like you guys. I cant stand up for myself if something were to happen to me. I should just join the Amity.

Vivien : But we're a pack.

Sean : You can improve before the aptitude test.

You : I'll help you.

Val : What? No there's no need for you guys to help me. I'm just a burden to you guys.

You : No. Let me help you.

Ken : Let us help you.

You didn't gave Val a chance to say anything. You went to Claudia to ask something.

You : Hi.

Claudia : Hello. May I help you, y/n?

You : Wait, you know my name?

Claudia : Of course. Everyone knows the Top 10 scorers.

You : Oh, right. Thank you. Anyways, I wanted to ask, since the important points that we have to know are done explaining, and if we don't have anything else that we're curious about, can we excuse ourselves to go training for improvement?

Claudia : What more do you need to train? You're one of the best. I can guarantee you'll get to choose your faction.

You : No, I mean, its for my friend. We wanna help her.

Claudia : Oh! Im sorry, of course! You can train anytime before the aptitude test.

You : Thank you! Can I have the permission to go now?

Claudia : Sure sweetheart. Go and help your friend. That's a nice thing to do.

You : Thank you so much.

Val's POV;

I wasn't able to say anything when y/n walked to Claudia. I decided eavesdrop on them. I heard y/n asking Claudia's permission to go for training, said that she was gonna help me. y/n came back running at us.

•tbc•