Pt | 8

Kate : Once again!

We tried for a few times and Ken still attacked Val.

Kate : One last try! And if you fail, one to one with me after this session.

You told Val to let you be Ken's partner because Val has been attacked for too many times. So Val stood aside and watched.

Kate : Breathe. Look deep in your partner's eyes. Imagine...

Ken's POV;

I looked deep in y/n'a eyes. They were hazel and soft. I started imagining. I saw her and Josh kissing. I was mad. But I remembered what Val said. She told me that there is a reason to everything. And that y/n really loved me. I controlled my emotions. Somewhere in the imagine, y/n pulled away from Josh and slapped him. Then y/n turned to look at me and said, "it was not me! I swear! He was the one who forced me".

Kate : Congratulations! You have succeeded in this session! Those who didn't, please stay behind. That's enough for today. You may go.

You : *pulls Ken into a hug* You did it!

Ken : I did. Thanks to you. You gave me life.

You : You're welcome. *smiles*

Another month passed by. Emotional training, checked. Also, Josh hasn't come to you since which is a good thing. You are worried if he's planning on something terrible and just waiting for the right time to attack you.

-First day of the third month

"Hello everybody. My name is Claudia and im here to teach you everything about these factions. We'll be learning in the computer lab so I can show you some videos. Lets go."

You were walking hand in hand with Ken and the others when someone grabbed your arm. You turned around.

Josh B : Im not done with you.

You : Ow! You're hurting me!

Ken : Let go of her.

Josh B : *lets go*

Ken stared into Josh Beauchamp's eyes and I saw his eyes changed color. Ken growled.

You : Lets go. *pulls Ken's hand*

You and Ken walked away. When you arrived the computer lab, it amazed you. The room was big, its almost like a hall.

Claudia : Everyone take your seats!

You and the pack sat close to each other. On every table there was a Macbook Air.

Claudia : The Macbook Air is for you to do your research. Alright everybody.

Just as I was about to look up from my Macbook, I saw Josh Beauchamp in the corner of my eye, staring at me with a terrifying face. I ignored and paid attention to Claudia.

Claudia : So there is five factions, Dauntless, Erudite, Candor, Amity and Abnegation. That is excluding factionless because factionless is not a faction, im sure you understand what factionless means. Before you start choosing your faction, I have to tell you that if you fail this institution, you will be put into the factionless. After we've gathered the first three years of a batch, which is the ages 15, 16 and 17, which is you guys, we'll host a Survival Games. The Two Top Scorer in every faction will be chosen to enter the Survival Games. And Top 10 from the factionless, will be in the Survival Games too but in a different arena than the five factions. This is to determine the President of all the five factions and a leader for the factionless. The factionless are not under the government. They are on their own. But if any commotions caused by them, they will be charged. Any questions before I move on?

Girl #1 : Is there a chance for the factionless to be put in a faction?

Claudia : It all depends. If the score range belongs to any of the factions, there is a chance. Anyone else?

You can feel Josh B still staring at you and you know that Ken can feel it too. Ken puts his arm around you and kisses head. He stayed there for awhile, smelling your hair that smells good.

•tbc•