Pt | 6

Val's POV;

Ken was mad at y/n . He found out about that confession because some guy told him. You tracked Ken down to find him on the roof, just standing there.

Val : Ken?

Ken : Oh hey Val.

Val : Look, y/n didn't mean to keep it a secret.

Ken : So you saw her through the wide screen in the waiting room.

Val : Yeah. I promise she didn't fall for it. She's not that dumb, Ken.

Ken : But she lied. And Josh B is an attractive guy, sooner or later, y/n would fall for him.

Val : Why would you say that? Y/n really loves you. She said something to me before.

Ken : What did she said?

Val : She said, if she ever were to die one day, she wants me to tell you that she loved you with all her heart and that she was sincere. She also told me to take care of you if she's gone.

Ken turned to look at Val. His eyes were full of sorrow.

Ken : Why would she ever say that?

Val : I'm not sure.

Ken walked towards Val and hugged her.

Ken : You're such a great friend, Val. Thank you. I'm not actually mad, I was just a little disappointed.

Val : I know how you feel. But sometimes there's a reason why someone would do that.

Ken : *nods and smiled*

Val : Let's go. You haven't eaten since breakfast. You need more energy.

Ken and Val walked together to the cafeteria.

Y/N's POV;

You went back to your room. You sat down on your bed and cried. Seconds later, you caught a scent. You recognized this scent.

Josh B : Hey.

You : What do you want?

Josh B : Just wanted to make sure that my love is okay.

You : I'm not even your girlfriend. I'm Ken's.

Josh B : I don't care. To me, you are my girlfriend.

Josh Beauchamp slowly walked towards you and brushed your hair. You grabbed Josh's wrist and twist it, slamming him down to the floor.

Josh B : Ow!

You : Do. Not. Disturb. Me. Again.

You walked out of the room to see Ken standing outside.

You : Kenny.

Ken : Y/N. *hugs you*

You : *shocked but you hugged him tightly*

Ken : I'm sorry for reacting the way how you predicted. I love you so much that I was a little disappointed when you lied. I just don't wanna lose you.

You : Me too. Im sorry for not telling the truth. I love you too.

"Ehem. Is this thing working? Oh its already on? Oh im sorry. Attention everyone. Please proceed to the training centre in 10 minutes."

You and Ken walked hand in hand towards the training centre. Meanwhile, Josh B went out of the room and watched both of you from behind.

Josh B : Their love is too strong. Its impossible.

Bailey : Keep trying. You're my only hope.

-At the training centre

You and Ken saw the rest and went to them.

Will : What did we miss?

Ken : Oh its nothing. We're fine now. *looks at you and kisses you*

Caiser : Listen up! This month we'll be training physically, next month, we'll be training emotionally and the last month, we'll be training you for the factions.

•tbc•