Pt | 2

After the short tour, they had lunch and surprisingly no disturbance from Bailey. Just yet. After this was the training. We were told to gather at the arena.There were different types of stations in the arena. Boxing, targeting, the boxing ring, and many more.

Caiser : Listen up! Before we begin, this is my assistant. He is the leader in Dauntless but he will be teaching ages 16 and 17 because they/re normal people and he was trained to teach the normal people while i was trained to teach ages 15 which all of you are chimeras.

Red : Ages 16 and 17, follow me.

Caiser : Okay, first thing we're gonna do today is divide you guys into groups. But im guessing everyone of you have your own pack right? You can remain in your pack. is there any lone chimeras in here?

*silence*

Caiser : Good. You have 3 minutes to come up with a pack name and then come forward and write your pack name in this paper here.

You : Oh god. I'm so bad at picking names.

Vivien : We didnt think of a name, usually they go by the Alpha's name.

Val : Yeah, i read that somewhere.

Ken : Well, we have to now.

Boogie : Unicorns!

Jorydn : No boogie, no *facepalm*

Tati : Beasts

Will : My squaa?

Val : Will, we are not normal people anymore, my squaa sounds weak no offense

Sean : Dark Venom?

Ken : Hmm.. Sounds interesting. What do you guys think?

*everyone agrees*

You : That's why i like you Sean! You're creative!

Ken : Ehem.

You : But of course i love you more. *kissed Ken*

Ken went and wrote down the pack's name. Awhile after..

Caiser : First round! Dark Venom vs Vengeful.

Boogie : Wait what?

Val : Who's Vengeful?

Bailey : Us.

Caiser : These two packs, please step forward. Behind these doors is the arena. Every round the arena changes. The surroundings will not be the same as the previous fights. Rules are, you can hurt each other but not serious injuries. And certainly no deaths. You may enter.

Jordyn : What? I wasnt even ready.

Caiser : There's no getting ready if you have to fight an enemy who attacks your right? So get in.

We looked front as the doors slowly opened. The breeze blew in my face.It was huge and looked exactly like the woods.The sound and smell of nature was so relaxing that we were overwhelmed with serenity.

"Stop dreaming! Battle starts in 3..2..1!"

Caiser's voice through the P.A system made everyone startled. We looked at each other and started running the opposite direction from Vengeful Pack. We were separated from our pack. We didnt even had the time to plan our strategy. Suddenly, you heard a voice. Ken's. You stopped to look around but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Y/N!"

You : Where are you?!

Ken : In your mind!

You : What?!

Ken : I just figured out that if we were separated, we could talk to each other telepathically. It's the power of our pack.

Yiu : Wow, now i cant differentiate between which one's real and fake anymore.

Ken : You'll learn.

You : So what do we do now?

Suddenly, someone cuffed your mouth and grabbed you. You tried shouting fro help but you cant.

Vivien : Shhh!

You : Wha- Omg! You scared me!

Vivien : Have you get rid of your scent?

You : yes, we need to find the others. Dont do that again!

You were about to start running when Marielle came out from behind a tree.

Marielle : Just where are you two going? *smirks*

~tbc~