Pt | 5

The fight was hectic. Tati was so helpful since she has powers that could send people flying with her force. After a few minutes, we managed to put them down with only Val who was hurt before.

Caiser : Well done Dark Venom! You're currently leading the leaderboard with 56 points. And second place is Vengeful with 49 points. Every person who didn't get hurt gets three points for the pack. Congratulations. Please proceed to the waiting room.

Everyone went out the arena and walked to the waiting room exhaustingly.

Boogie : That was a tough one.

Jordyn : I know right.

As soon as you entered the waiting room, Val who was in there, got up and went to them.

Val : Congrats guys! You did well! And im sorry for not taking your advice y/n.

You : This is your last chance. You need to improve or else you could be sent to the factionless.

Val : I will, I promise.

Caiser : Settle down guys. The next fight is about to start.

You guys took your seats and as usual Ken sat beside you.

Ken : What took you so long back there?

You : Oh I was confused by his scent. They were at a few places so I had to run around finding him.

Ken : Oh that's slick.

You : Yeah.

You didn't want to tell Ken about the confession. You're afraid of what his reaction will be. But oh boy you made the wrong move.

After every pack finished with their fight, Caiser brought them to the leaderboard to see the scores. After that, he released us for dinner.

-At the cafeteria

Guy #1 : Hey Ken, I heard Josh B likes your girl.

Ken : What?

You : Oh no.

Ken : Is that true?

You : Im sorry, what?

Ken : That Josh B likes you?

Person #1 : Yeah its true, he confessed to her while everyone of you were tracking down your opponents. That was why she was late.

Ken : Why did you lie to me?

You : I didn't mean to! I was scared-

Ken : You could've at least told me the truth!

You : I wanted to but-

Ken got mad and took off. You shifted your eyes to the guy that told Ken but he was not there anymore. You were mad so you tracked him down to see he was with his friends at a table. You got up to him and slammed him down on the table. His left side of his face was slammed on the table.

You : Why did you told him about Josh's confession?!

Everybody heard the commotion and turned to look at you.

Val : Oh no..

Sean : Whats wrong with y/n?

Val : Someone please get y/n off of that guy, I'll be right back.

Guy #1 : I wanted him to know the truth.

You : I was gonna tell him!

Guy #1 : No you're not. I can read your mind. You're a bad girl.

You slammed his face again on the table and took out your claws.

Guy #1 : You don't have to hurt me, don't you?

You clawed him on the cheek. Then Will and Sean came and pulled you away.

You : That's what you get for interfering with my problems. Watch your back.

Will : Woah woah y/n, calm down.

You shrugged Will and Sean's grip. They let you go and you brushed yourself. You broke eye contact with that guy and walked out of the cafeteria.

Will : Are we missing out on something?

Sean : I guess. Where's Ken though?

•tbc•