Pt | 7

Day by day, you were trained in every aspects of fighting. Everyday you would get bruises. And everyday, Josh Beauchamp annoys you. The first month of physical training was a success. There was a test. And you got a third place on the leaderboard, while Ken was in first place and unfortunately Bailey was in second.

-Next month

"Good morning everyone. My name is Kate and I will be training you emotionally. You'll learn how to control your feelings and anger, especially when to attack a certain person. There will be a lot of usage on the brain. To feel, think and to control. Any questions? Good. I guess we can start now. Please follow me."

We followed Kate to this big room, or hall, or lab, either one but you're guessing it's a lab. The walls, ceiling and floors were white. The lab smells like hospital.

Kate : This is the lab centre. It is huge so there will be spaces for all of you to lose your temper and fight each other during the process of emotional training. Everyone pair up! Its either in twos or threes only.

You went with Ken and Val. Will and Tati. Boogie with Vivien. Sean and Jordyn.

Kate : Now. Look deep into your partner's eyes.

You looked at Ken while Ken looked at Val and Val looked at you.

Kate : Imagine the person that you're looking deep in their eyes right now is the one who robbed your house.

There was dead silence. No one lost their temper yet.

Kate : You were out with your friends that night. You received a call saying your house was robbed. Not only that, they killed your parents. Imagine the person that you're looking at right now is the murderer. You were informed that the murderer stabbed your parents while they were asleep.

Some people started attacking one another. You remained calm so as Ken. When you were about to exhale in relief, Val attacked you. She tried to strangle you when Ken pulled Val away.

Ken : Val! Snap out of it! Its okay!

Val : *breathing heavily* Huh?

Ken : Its okay! This is just the training remember?

You : *coughs while holding your neck*

Val : Oh my god. *kneels beside you* Y/N! Im so sorry! Are you okay?

You : Im fine. *coughs*

Kate : Settle down everyone! Some of you are still losing your temper. Why would you attack the murderer? Aren't you gonna be charged for murder too? Remember what I said. Feel, think and control. Let's try that again.

We had to retake the first lesson a few times before most of us passed. The remaining would have to stay back and get a one to one lesson with Kate.

-Next day

Kate : Good morning everyone. Did you have a good rest? I'm sure you did. So today we'll continue with the second lesson. Partner up!

You, Ken and Val get together and hugged each other before taking your seats.

Kate : Breathe. Look deep in your partner's eyes. Imagine that you saw your girlfriend or boyfriend hooking up with someone else.

Ken's POV;

I looked deep into Val's eyes. I could imagine Y/N kissing and making out with Josh Beauchamp. My heart was burning. I couldn't handle it so I attacked Val.

Y/N's POV;

You sigh in relief. The next moment, Ken attacked Val. He was pinning Val down the floor and screaming in her face. He was about to slap Val when you caught Ken's wrist and pulled him away. Val was crying. Ken looked really terrifying when he's mad.

You : Kenny! *hugs him tightly and run your fingers in his hair*

Ken : *hugs you back tightly with his face buried in your shoulder*

You can feel him sobbing and his tears soaking your shirt.

•tbc•