✖️EIGHTEEN✖️

I opened my eyes to a little girl jumping up and down on the bed, she had small brown curls and this beautiful blue eyes

I opened my eyes to a little girl jumping up and down on the bed, she had small brown curls and this beautiful blue eyes. She smiled at me and jumped on top of me. I let out an oomf. As she landed on top of me. She hugged my waist as if she had just lost me to the dead. I heard a sob come out of her. Why was she crying? I stretched my hand out and stocked her head, smiling. She was soooOooo cute! She looked up at me and smilling a small smile and kinda scram. "NAD!" And began jumping up and down again. I frowned, where am I? The little girl started sing songing my name, each time she jumped. I suddenly remembered everything, Dan hugging me, me passing out, my mom leaving. I fought away the tears. I can't pass out again, I need to be strong. For everyone around me. I smiled at the little girl and said to her, "belle? Is it really you?" She squealed and through herself onto me. I laughed and hugged her back. I loved this little girl like my own sister, she was soo cute and nice it took all your strength not to squash her in a hug. She ran out of the room, skipping. I laughed and got out of the bed.

I exited the room, through the door that belle had gone through. I soon as I stepped outside and imidietly heard giggling and winning. I looked up, I was in a living room,there was a kitchen to the right and a few couches with a tv on a small white block. I smiled when I saw Dan on the floor with his gorgeous sister on top of him tickling him. Dan was full on winning like a baby to their mom, who I think was in the kitchen. A very amused mother comes out of the kitchen with an apron on. She puts her hands on her hips and says strictly to belle, "Girl. You better stop tickling your lame and boring brother before I call santa, and tell him you've been..."she looked backwards, as if searching for something. She leaned down to her daughter's height and whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Baaad..." Belle tuched her heart in an im offended kind of gesture and the three of them burst out laughing. I stared at them, my smile returning. They were all so close... And happy. Dan all of a sudden sat up and stared at me wide eyed. Then blushed a little while he pulled him shirt down. Oh my gosh! I bet my eyes burst out of mt sockets. He has a fricking six pack! I think I'm going to start hiperventilating in... 3...2..."Uh... Nat. Hi- I mean. Goodmorning." He stumpled as he stood up. I tried to stop a giggle from escaping my mouth, but it did. All of their eyes looked over at me. I pulled away from the door frame I was leaning on. They all burst out laughing at me and Dan's expressions. "Hey-" my voice broke and I started coughing. Oh shoot. Just great. I held onto the table. Dan rushed over to me, hitting my back lightly. I finally stopped coughing but remained in the same position as before, trying to catch my breath from the coughing attack. A soft breeze flew across my neck, sending shivers down my spine, butterflies started doing jumping jacks in my stomach,  "Are you okay?" A voice spoke eight at my ear, his voice sweet and comforting. I turned around, only to find out he was much closer than I thought. My breath stopped right in my throat. Oh my god. My eyes widened and i pulled back, my entire face heated up, how embarrassing. I looked somewhere else, that wasn't his red stained cheers and mesmerizing eyes. "Here you go sweetie." His mom told me and handed me a cup of tea. I smiled at her and whispered a small thanks. She was smirking at me and Dan. Then she broke out laughing. She pinched Dan's cheeks and said, "yu guys awr sow ki-ute!" I laughed at this and turned even redder. Dan swatted his mom's hand away and rubbed the back of his neck, he looked at the floor while he wined. "Mooooom..." He glanced at me. Making it clear he didn't like his mom doing that in front of me. I laughed, amused. As he's mom left he turned to me and instead of being ashamed he looked worried. Wait what? Whyyy? I raised aneyebrow at him and asked him, "are you okay?" The look on his face was priceless, he looked soo shocked. He then turned to his normal bubbly nice self, "me? Im fine. Just worried about you, that's all." He said sincerely. I grinned even widder. And huffed, "I'm fine. Seriously. More than fine." I said nodding my head to make it more clear that I was fineee. He still didn't look so convinced, "Nat. You scared me so bad. I was so worried, and you kept rumbling on and on about 'she's gone' who Nat-?" I stopped him, putting a hand over his sholder. I shook my head franticly, closing my eyes. Tears escaped through my eyes. This is too soon to talk about! My heart hurt like hell. It felt like hulk was pounding in each time I took a breath. I tried my best not to bring the memories back. I fought against it. I gasped at him, "please... Stop. I can't- not now." I looked up at him, my eyes watering again. He was taken aback with my reaction. I pleeded with him, "please." I accidently let out a sob and he sighed, "oh Nat..." He wrapped his arms around me, nooo! No! If he hugged me, I would probably end up in full on tears, I hate for him to see me like that. He hugged me against his chest. As soon as I made contact I felt the muscles beneath his shirt. Oh shoot! Instead of having a crying attack, I began to have a nervous break bowm. Literaly. My stomach erupted with butterflies as his hand graced my hair and back. Oh my god. Im going to dieeee... Just kill me now please. As hes hand strocked my hair once more I started remembering everything. Another sob escaped me, even though this was a huge distraction, (his abs...) it still couldn't fight again the fact that I lost my already dead mom. I started crying into his shirt, he kept strocking my hair and back. Squeezing me tight. I finally came to the conclusion that Dan would never leave me, he'd always be there for me. He liked me, a lot. Maybe even i liked him more than i should. I wrapped my arms around him and clutched him to me. I'm letting you go. As if on cue he did the same. And just like that, i understood him, his feelings, my feelings and everything that had been going on. My mom thought she could leave me because Dan would have been the one to pick up the pieces.

 My mom thought she could leave me because Dan would have been the one to pick up the pieces