Chapter 17

POV ARIANA

Next morning I woke up in a empty bed and Leo was no where to find.
I wanted to call him,but I was too lazy to pick up my phone so I was just laying in my bed for couple of minutes until I remembered he's probably in the concert hall practicing.
I should see where is my girl.
I putted on some clothes and get out of my hotel room.
I came to Leo and Charlie's room and knocked on the door
*knock*knock*
"Who is?"Jade asked
"It's me,Ariana!"I said
She opened door and said "Look who came back to me."
"Oh God I'm sorry!"I said
"It's better you are sorry!You and Leo locked in OUR hotel room,you should say that you want some private with Leo but no you literally dumped me."she said
"So now you know how I felt when you dumped me,but at least you spend night with your bae."I said smiling
"Okay,okay I forgive you and I'm sorry for dumping you that day."she said hugging me
"Yeah I forgive you so should we go to see boys?They have concert tomorrow so I'm really excited!"I said
"Yeah let's go!"she said and closed door
We know the city so we fast came to the concert hall.
We saw boys practicing,right now they were singing Complicated and they sound beautiful.
When they ended singing Leo run up to me and hugged me,I hugged him back.
When we pulled of I was so happy that I didn't care what will others say so I just lande in and kiss him.
I could say that he didn't expected that but he kissed me back.
And from that moment it was officially that we are together again.
Next day they had a concert and of course it went as planned and everything was good until we started going to the airport.
We came in our plane and we sitted on our seats.
I was sitting with Jade,Leo and Charlie were two seats away from us but we have looking at each other all the time.
He was smiling to me,but it wasn't that normal cute smile it was some special smile,I like that smile.
And that's the only good thing I remember from that flight.
Plane started going up and in couple of minutes we were up in the air I think we were up 20,25 meters when suddenly plane started hard shaking.
Everything went black in my eyes and I could feel our plane started to falling.
I was feeling fear,the same fear I felt when that car crush happened to me.
All I know is that everything went so fast and I only could remember that Leo's smile.