Chapter 6

Warning!
This chapter will be dirty so if you don't like that kind of stuff just skip this chapter.

POV ARIANA

"So it happened like that."I said after Leo told me how we feel in love and what happened
"Yes..So do you remember any of this?"he asked
"Umm...no."I answered
"Okay."he said disappointed
"So where are Charlie and Jade?"I asked him
"I don't know.I think they left us."he answered
"Hmm I'll call Jade."I said and took my phone from my pocket
//Jade-J,Me-M//
J-Hi!
M-Hi Jade so where are you now?Because it has pass 20 minutes and you and Charlie got
disappeared really fast.
J-I'm sorry about that but Charlie and I really need to talk.
M-Okay but just tell me when will you two be back?
J-Hmm around 6 or 7pm.
M-Okay,bye.
J-Bye.
She said and the phone call ended.
"So what will we do unit 6 or 7pm?"I asked him
"Hmm what do you want?"he said "I don't know but can we go somewhere inside caused I don't like to be surrounded with so many people."I said
"Okay that's fine.So are we going to your house or to my hotel then?"he asked
"Can we go to my place?"I asked giving him puppy eyes
"Okay so I'm just gonna text Blair wher will we be and we can go."he said and started texting to Blair
"Okay so where do you live?"he asked me and I started showing him the way to my house
It was really fun talking to him all the way to my house.
When we came in my house no one was at home and I saw a text on the paper what was on the fridge.
It writed dad and I are at home in 9pm the lunch is in the fridge I love you mom.
Cute.
(Btw her's brother moved in Wales year ago)
"Do you wanna watch some movie?"I asked him
"Yes why not.Can we watch 22 jump street?"he said
"Yes I like that movie."I said and putted the film
While watching the movie I couldn't stop looking at Leo.
I don't know why but he started looking so cute and then he started looking to me really hot.
In one time he saw that I was watch in him so he looked at me and both of us couldn't stop looking at each other.
I just looked away but Leo started getting closer to me until he was really close to me.
In some way I liked him be close to me cause he make me feel safe.
I looked at him again and he looked at me and I couldn't help it I started getting closer to him and I just lande in and kissed him.
He kissed me back and when he did I felt butterflys in my stomach and that feeling was amazing.
We started kissing what caused a makeout.
Leo put his hands on my hips and walked towards the wall and pushed me against it and moved his lips to my neck leaving marks all over me.
I jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist.
He gently set me on the bed and pulled his shirt off revealing his abs.
As he was on me he pulled off my shirt and he started looking up and down my body until he started kissing my neck again and I started moaning loudly.
I pulled off my leggings until i had on me only my bra and underwear.
I started going down and down until I came with my right hand to his boxers.
I could feel he was turn.
I began palming him which I got a bigger moan from him.
I pulled his boxers down slowly revealing his huge boner.
I licked the tip and began kissing the sides of it listening to him moan.
I stopped doing that and came back to him as he started gently leaving kisses all over my body until he was close to my underwear.
He slipped his hands in my underwear and he started rubbing my clit with his thumb making me moan even more.
Suddenly he stopped and started pulling my underwear off.
His body put all of its weight on me and his hands pulled my legs around his waist.
He suddenly without warning entered me.
I felt an extremely pain at first but as his hips began grinding faster and faster it turned into pleasure.
He began getting sloppier and sloppier as he clenched his jaw and moaned once more before he came into me and I came on him just second after he pushed himself off of me and layed down next to me.
---------------------------
Hi everyone I'm sorry if you didn't like this chapter because it was dirty but I hope you still like this story and that you'll continue to read it and ilyy

Bambino girl