He Asks You On a Date/The Date

Start from the beginning

"Enjoy!" She says, and slips Kai something.

You dig into your (F/D) first, and smile as Kai is watching you eat.

"Do you like the (F/D)?" Kai smirks.

"Yes, I absolutely love it! How'd you know this was my favorite? Wait... this isn't even on the menu! How'd you get them to make it?"

"Well, (Y/N), I have my ways." He says and smiles at you matter of factly.

"Well, would your ways include spying on me?" You smirk and watch him mildly freak out.

"No, no, no! Nothing like that! I would never spy on you! I just asked someone that knows, so I could surprise you with the dessert!" He says blushing.

You laugh at his reaction, and touch his leg under the table.

"I know Kai. I'm just pulling your leg! That is really thoughtful of you to do that just for me." You say smiling at him from across the table.

You two finish your meal, and debate who is going to pay for the bill, both objecting to the other one paying. Unbeknownst to you, Kai has already paid for it, so it comes as a shock when the waitress brings back a receipt. Giving him a glare, he counters with a triumphant look, proud of what he did. As you get up to leave, you sneakily leave a generous tip, before allowing Kai to escort you out.

The ride back home is a slow and peaceful, neither of you wanting this to end. As he pulls up outside your house, you sit there in silence for a minute, just enjoying each other's presence. Kai sighs getting off his bike, before turning around to help you off. You smile, standing on your tip toes to give him a kiss.

"Thank you so much for the fun night, Kai! I really appreciate you paying for my meal, and getting that dessert for me!" You say giggling

"You're welcome! Just glad I can make you happy in the littlest of ways!" He says pulling you closer to him and kissing you.

You're so used to it now that you just join in, making it more intimate.

"I have to go now, but I'll see ya around!" Kai says and gets back on his motorcycle.

"Yep, see ya around... Porcupine!" You giggle, as Kai smirks, kissing you one last time, before driving away.

'Best date ever!' You think to yourself as you walk in your house, continually replaying the date in your head.

Jay
You are sitting on your bed, reading a book, when, out of no where, Jay's voice says, "Are you doing anything tonight?"

You jump and turn around and look at him. "How did you get in here?" You ask your face pale from being scared so bad.

"I went through the window. Is that ok? I mean if it's not, I'll just go down and use the door next time. It's not a big deal! I just don't want to make you mad!" Jay rambles blushing.

"Yeah, you're fine. Please don't use the door Jay! Just knock on my window next time, so it doesn't scare me as bad." You say pecking his cheek.

"Well, I'm sorry for startling you (Y/N), but I was just wondering if you are free tonight." Jay says blushing like mad.

"Yeah, I have nothing to do and my parents aren't home." You say wrapping him in a hug

"Well, it's not much, but would you like to go on a date? It'll be a movie and food out at my place. My parents aren't home, if that makes it better." Jay blushes causing you to smile.