of feminists and acceptance

One voicemail from Sherlock, 1:05 am

"To my heart,

You once saved my life, did you know?

I was walking home, about to commit suicide after my mother's death, my breathing already heavy.

And then you smiled at me.

All the oxygen left my body but then suddenly, I regained breathing.

The clock was no longer stopped.

You gave me more time.

I love you for that.

I could have probably stopped my life from ending right now if had opened up to you about my bullying. But I didn't.

And now my time is up.

I'm the disabled kid who uses a wheelchair to transport to places.

The kid in the back of the classroom who has a hard time seeing because his glasses are slightly cracked.

The kid who can't afford to repair them because he can use the money for buying necessary needs... like eating at least a meal a day.

The Asian kid who gets laughed at because he doesn't fit the stereotype of "All Asians are smart!"

The kid who was too afraid to talk to his crush because who would want to talk to someone so pathetic?

The kid who was so noticeable but never noticed.

Remember when I said I would let people in, accept them into my life, and they would die?

I guess because I accepted myself, it's my turn to die too.

This boy's name was Marvel;

I say this in past tense because by the time you'll hear this voicemail,

there will be no more Marvel.

For he was never a marvel at all."

***

bet you weren't expecting that.

don't kill me. i've got my reasons.

do you guys like his name? "A name everybody knows but barely anybody is named by it."

honoring @cockslurper

for being the closest to mention the hint i had at the end of the chapter

because she's the one who said, "watch his name be marvelous."

BUT! dedicated to @poisonapple12 because she actually got his name completely correct! congrats!

thanks so much for the support! please don't forget to vote and comment!

note: there is still ONE more chapter after this.

PS: IVE JUMPED FROM 6K READS TO 10K READS IN LITERally HALF A WEEK WHAT THE CRAP THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LITERALLY HAVE HAPPY TEARS IN MY EYES!

PPS: i'm afraid that after i post the last chapter, i'm going to lose all you lovely readers ): if you like my writing, i'd love it if you checked out my other books!(:

with my happy tears,

una