Egotistic (Sasuke One-Shot)

In this one-shot things are kinda different from the anime (Like most of my stories are). In this one all the people of the Akatsuki are still alive and Sasuke never left. Instead he stayed to become a jounin.

It's different, but enjoy ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my head on the desk as the teacher droned on and on about becoming a jounin. I already knew all this stuff so I didn't really need to pay attention. I zoned out until I heard the teacher say

"We will be paring up into groups again like when we were genin." I wipped my head off the desk and stared at the teacher.

'She better put me on my former team' I growled in my head. I loved my old team, Team Gai.

She started naming people until she came to my group,

"Hikari Hayashi, Naruto Uzamaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha."

I heard Sasuke let out an annoyed groan, Naruto cheered, Sakura gave me a death glare, and I just slammed my head against the table, really hard. I couldn't believe I was paired with Sasuke, another Uchiha. Yes I am an Uchiha, but no body knew except Itachi of course.

The class got dismissed to go meet with their teams. I saw my best friend Neji walk by and wave a little wave at me.

"Why can't I be on you're team again Neji-kun!" I whined to him.

"Sorry Hikari-chan, we'll meet up later okay?" He said as he ran to catch up with his teammates.

We all just sat back down as we waited for our new teacher to come in. Nobody said anything, but I could feel Sakura's eyes burning into my back. I quickly whipped around to her and gave her a death glare.

"Stop staring at me." I hissed. I watched her face become pale. I smirked and turned around, proud of my work. I felt someone's eyes on me as well so I turned my glance to my left, seeing Sasuke staring at me.

"What?" I barked. He only smirked at me.

"I don't see why the girls are all over him." I mumbled to myself, but apparently  a certain annoying girl behind me heard.

"Because he's hot, Baka. Not like you would notice, you probably like girls anyway." She sneered. I let out a very unlady-like snort of a laugh.

"Yeah, I admit he's hot," I saw Sasuke smirk. "But his personality ruins it." His smirk turned into a scowl, "And as for me liking girls, that would be very untrue."

With that I turned around and let her wallow in her pink-ness. I saw Naruto slam his face into the desk.

"I think I know who are sensei is." I heard Naruto mummble into the desk.

"Kakashi Hatake." I mused. I always wanted to work with the Copy Cat ninja himself, my  new teammates were really lucky to have him at least once.

"Yes?" Kakashi asked as he proofed in front of us holding his book in front of his masked face.

"Sorry I was late I--" Kakashi started, but got cut off by the agitated blonde.

"Shut it Kakashi! We all know you were just reading you're porn!" Kakashi just smiled under his masked and shook his head.

"It's nice to have you as our sensei again, it's like our old team, except for one other." Sakura spitted the last part. Kakashi's head snapped up to look at me as if just noticing I was here.

"Hello I'm Kakashi-sensei, and since we all know each other from before I guess you can just introduce yourself." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I let out a sigh.