Love is a Form of Art (Deidara One-Shot)

The slight breeze caused my dirty-blonde hair to sway around me.

I let out a soft giggle, I had always loved the wind. I looked up from my clay creation and took in the scene. I was sitting on a little grass hill, the bright green trees swaying back and forth like my hair was. I looked up and sighed in content at the bright blue sky with white puffy clouds. I looked back down and continued working on my latest creation.

I was making a small clay circle that had a bomb inside. Simple, yet useful. I always loved clay and creating something like these only fulled my ambition. Just as I had finished I looked back up into the sky, but saw something I didn't expect.

There was a huge bird that  looked like the color of clay. There was also some guy standing on it with really long blonde hair, but even though it was really cool, I knew this guy wasn't supposed to be here.

I looked down at the clay in my hand and smirked.

"Let's see what you can do." I said and threw it at the bird's wing causing it to go unsteady. I quickly pulled out a pre-made one and threw it at the other wing. This sent the bird crashing down about a foot in front of me and the guy had jumped off before it hit the ground.

I saw him walk out of the woods, but ignored him. Instead I went up to the bird and marveled at it. I ran my hands along the beautiful clay creature.

"This is so cool..." I whispered to myself in awe.

"What the hell was that for, un!" The blonde yelled at me. I just looked at him and blinked, I turned my gaze back on the bird.

"You made this?" I asked surprised. He walked over and stood next to me.

"You like it, un?" He asked. I nodded my head.

I broke a peice off of it and held it in my left hand. I placed my right hand on the ground and pulled up water. I brought my now wet hand to the clay and turned it into a mini bird and smiled.

"Wow,un." I heard him reply as he stared at the mini bird.

"You make clay sculptures, un?" He asked. I snorted at that.

"YES!" I said as it's the most obvious thing in the world., "But never as big as that." I said and looked back at the bird. I placed the mini bird on it's back and whispered "sorry" to the now deceased clay. I turned around and faced the shocked boy.

I took in his features and he was quite good looking. He had long blonde hair that was in a pony-tail, except for some that covered his left eye. His eyes were light blue, well at least the visible one, and his face was flawless. He was wearing a black cloak with red and white clouds all over it. I looked back up at his face.

"Hello, I'm Hanabi." I greeted and held out my hand. He shook it.

"Deidara,un." He started to pull away his hand, but I noticed something.

"Whats that?" I asked grabbing his wrist and yanking his hand back.

"They are mouths on my hands to create sculptures fast, un." I grinned.

"Thats awesome." I said and dropped his hands.

"So you're clay explodes too,un?" he asked. I nodded,

"Hence my name meaning firework." I smiled and he just nodded.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked eyeing his head band, he was not from around here.

"None of you're business,un." He countered.

"It is since your in MY village." I hissed back. I hate when people keep things away from me. He quickly formed a clay sculpture and threw it at me, to which I brought water out of the ground and encased it. I threw it back at him and he dodged it.

"Your good, un..." He smirked.

"Thanks." I dead-panned. I threw a few bombs at him which he easily dodged. He kept moving to the left as he dodged and I smirked when he stepped on the bomb I had hidden in the ground. The second it exploded he jumped into the air and dodged it

 "Dang it." I hiss and jumped backwards into one of the trees. I sent a few birds after him while I dodged a few more of his bombs. I had a feeling we were at odds here since we attack the same way.

I threw a bomb at him, but made it explode in front of him, so he jumped back and I appeared behind him and held my kunai to his throat. He quickly moved my arm and turned so we both had a kunai to each other's throats. We both just smirked, waiting for the other to attack first.

"AHH!!!" someone screamed and we both looked over to see some  lady running away. Deidara quickly disappeared and reappeared out of my grasp and started running towards the lady so she couldn't go warning people that there's an enemy at hand.

I quickly ran after him before he could get to the lady and pounced on him, sending him face-first into the ground. I clawed my nails ito the side of his neck and sat tightly against him.

"Get off,un!" he growled at me.

"Yeah right." I snorted. He got up with me on his back. I almost fell of, but I clawed at his neck and got myself steady.

I heard him let out a sharp laugh and his hands griped my legs so I couldn't get down even if I wanted to. Which at this point I did.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelped. He just shook his head and started running after that girl again. I put my hands over his eyes so he couldn't see. I felt something on his right eye, some type of metal thing. I quickly yanked back, sending us backwards. We both landed onto the ground hard, causing me to fall off him. I jumped up and pounced on him again, staling for more time so the girl could tell people the news.

He threw me to the side and got up. He went to run, but I grabbed his cloak and made him stop. He grabbed my wrist and went to push me off, but I grabbed his hair and puled him back down. I flipped so I was sitting on him. I grabbed his arms and pinned them by his head. I smirked at him. He was able to flip so we switched positions. I felt my face flush a furious red. He smiled back at me, to which I scowled.

He laughed and jumped up, I stood up too. We both turned at the new presence, there was an ANBU. He was about to run forward, when Deidara appeared behind me and held the knife to my neck. I went wide-eyed and looked up at him. He looked back down at me and I saw sadness in his eyes. I looked back at the ANBU who was unsure of what to do.

I felt myself get pushed forward and the blade was gone. I turned and saw Deidara fighting another ANBU that had went behind him. I saw the ANBU from before head towards Deidara as he had just knocked out the other one, and I acted without thinking.

I grabbed the ANBU and sent him flying into the ground. I looked down to see him knocked out. I just stared at what I had done. I felt Deidara walk next to me and stared at the guy too.

"Did you just protect me, un?" He asked.

"I guess I did." I answered.

"Why,un?" He looked at me and I looked at him and smirked.

"Cause I'm going to be the one fighting you."

and with that I lept forward and knocked him to the ground. I held the kunai up to his throat this time. He looked shocked, but then smiled. I cocked my head, unsure of why he was smiling at me like that.

He quickly flipped me over so I was on the bottom and he grabbed both my wrists, pinning them to both sides of my head, just like I did to him earlier. He pressed down on a certain part of my wrist, causing me to let go of my knife. I watched it roll out of my hand and go out of reach. I scowled to him and he just smirked back.

"You're move" I challenged. I had the perfect move planned if he made the wrong move.

"If you insist, un." He smirked. I looked at him confused, what is he planing to do?

Just then he leant forward, crashing our lips together.

I can tell you I wasn't expecting that...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it!!!!