what makes you beautiful? Part 2

So I asked in what makes you beautiful? Part 1, what do you like and love about yourself? What do you think makes you beautiful? I got a lot of responses from all you girls, which I was so happy about! I wanted to include in a special list about all the girls that responded and what is special about them that they said about themselves. Because not only is every single girl in the world beautiful and very special, these girls had the courage to say what they like actually about themselves and how they are personally special and beautiful, and every single one of them are very amazing! :D Shout-out to everyone on the list, they're absolutely awesome girls and people!

Jfaith37 Is smart and proud of how she does in school because she works hard.  She also likes her blue eyes and blond hair.

 emojimojo Likes her brown eyes, and that she has an imaginative mind. That she can be a good friend and understand and imagine what someone else may be going through is something else she also likes about herself, and that she has a quiet attitude.

Cheesecake174 Has uniquely colored red hair and is great at drawing, without having taken lessons! :)

AbiGrace44 Loves babies, little kids and helping a lot of families by caring for little kids and babysitting. She also likes her eyes that can change to various shades of blue, and she loves when her curly hair turns out just right and its beautiful to herself then.
Innocentgirl101 likes her personality :)

RebelNightmare Likes her leading side about herself.

courtesylove because of her piercing green eyes that everyone notices first about her, and her sweet personality.

GodIsForeverGood Likes the natural wave and highlights her hair has.

Hopesolo6 Has an talent and passion for soccer.

presh1115 Likes her big eyes, dimple, and that she plays well in sports and music! <3

missionarygirl17 Is a friendly, nice person, very caring, and a good friend.

 brightonn likes about herself, that she is crazy, she loves God, stays true to herself, and loves swimming.

Wow, obviously there are some very special girls here! <3 :) Some consider their physical appearance to be a part of them that makes them special, while their talents, or being a loyal friend, or character and personality traits, shine and make them feel beautiful, as each individual girl pointed out about herself. I hope by doing this, you'll always remember and be reminded, no matter who you are reading this, that YOU. ARE BEAUTIFUL, special AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS worth it. I really hope that I helped the girls in Part 1 of this, and now Part 2, help realize how amazing each and everyone's personal attributes about themselves make them feel special, and remind them you'll always be beautiful!

You are God's masterpiece!

XOXO,

Veronica