essential to-go list

Here's a list of essentials you should have in your backpack/book bag/purse wherever you go, whether it's school, friends houses, sleepovers, practice or anywhere. :)

1. Mini hair brush.

2. To keep fresh and smell good, always have some deodorant in your bag.

3. Makeup applicators (if you wear any make-up) plus cutips, and an extra pair of earrings.

4. If you wear glasses, make sure you have an eyeglass case, cloth, and glasses cleaner.

5. Keep a notebook or journal with a pen handy so you always have paper and pencils on hand to write stuff down with.

6. Hair ties, barrettes , bobby pins and hair clips.

7. A book in your purse/bag so you always have something on hand to read.

8. If you have an iPod, MP3, or any media player/tablet, make sure you always have headphones or earbuds so if you're in a public place, you can listen to music or watch videos without disturbing others & so you have privacy.

9. If you wear make-up, make sure you always have extras of all that you wear in your purse or bag in case you need to re-apply that. Even if you don't wear make-up, always have some lip gloss, moisturizer and a compact mirror on hand wherever you go.

10. A travel-sized pack of Kleenex tissue on hand, breath mints or gum, and a change purse with change or a few dollars in cash are all total necessties in my opinion.

~~~

That's all for this girl's essentials to-go list! Hopefully, that was a useful list of things you should have, wherever you go day to day or on road/day-trips! Let me know in the comments if the list was helpful, if you think there's anything I should add to the list, or how you liked enjoyed this entry. 

XOXO ,

Veronica